President & CEO of Williams Companies Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Alan S Armstrong (insider trades) bought 10,000 shares of WMB on 08/07/2019 at an average price of $23.47 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $234,700.
Williams Companies Inc is a large pipeline company. It owns stakes in and operates 15,000 miles of interstate gas pipelines and 1,000 miles of natural gas liquids pipelines. The company also produces olefins for petrochemical feedstocks. Williams Companies Inc has a market cap of $29.12 billion; its shares were traded at around $24.03 with a P/E ratio of 300.41 and P/S ratio of 3.23. The dividend yield of Williams Companies Inc stocks is 5.98%. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Williams Companies Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Alan S Armstrong bought 10,000 shares of WMB stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $23.47. The price of the stock has increased by 2.39% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sr. Vice President & CFO John D Chandler bought 10,000 shares of WMB stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $23.24. The price of the stock has increased by 3.4% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Stephen I Chazen bought 10,000 shares of WMB stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $23.93. The price of the stock has increased by 0.42% since.
For the complete insider trading history of WMB, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with WMB. Click here to check it out.
- WMB 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of WMB
- Peter Lynch Chart of WMB