CEO of Winmark Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Brett D Heffes (insider trades) sold 10,344 shares of WINA on 07/26/2019 at an average price of $170.88 a share. The total sale was $1.8 million.
Winmark Corp is a franchisor of retail store concepts that buy, sell, trade and consign merchandise. Additionally, it operates a small-ticket financing business. Winmark Corp has a market cap of $645.850 million; its shares were traded at around $170.80 with a P/E ratio of 23.21 and P/S ratio of 9.85. The dividend yield of Winmark Corp stocks is 0.41%. Winmark Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 21.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Winmark Corp the business predictability rank of 4-star.
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Brett D Heffes sold 10,344 shares of WINA stock on 07/26/2019 at the average price of $170.88. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.05% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- President of Franchising Steven Murphy sold 4,794 shares of WINA stock on 07/22/2019 at the average price of $169.77. The price of the stock has increased by 0.61% since.
- President, Winmark Capital Steven C Zola sold 1,562 shares of WINA stock on 06/28/2019 at the average price of $174.68. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.22% since.
For the complete insider trading history of WINA, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with FGEN. Click here to check it out.
- WINA 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of WINA
- Peter Lynch Chart of WINA