CFO of Winmark Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Anthony D Ishaug (insider trades) sold 6,000 shares of WINA on 07/29/2019 at an average price of $171.08 a share. The total sale was $1 million.
Winmark Corp is a franchisor of retail store concepts that buy, sell, trade and consign merchandise. Additionally, it operates a small-ticket financing business. Winmark Corp has a market cap of $640.780 million; its shares were traded at around $169.46 with a P/E ratio of 23.03 and P/S ratio of 9.78. The dividend yield of Winmark Corp stocks is 0.41%. Winmark Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 21.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Winmark Corp the business predictability rank of 4-star.
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Brett D Heffes sold 10,344 shares of WINA stock on 07/26/2019 at the average price of $170.88. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.83% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Anthony D Ishaug sold 6,000 shares of WINA stock on 07/29/2019 at the average price of $171.08. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.95% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- President of Franchising Steven Murphy sold 4,794 shares of WINA stock on 07/22/2019 at the average price of $169.77. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.18% since.
For the complete insider trading history of WINA, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with TPX. Click here to check it out.
- WINA 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of WINA
- Peter Lynch Chart of WINA