Stock Monitor: CryoLife Post Earnings Reporting
LONDON, UK / ACCESSWIRE / March 19, 2018 / Active-Investors.com has just released a free research report on NovoCure Ltd (NASDAQ: NVCR). If you want access to this report all you need to do is sign up now by clicking the following link www.active-investors.com/registration-sg/?symbol=NVCR as the Company's latest news hit the wire. On March 15, 2018, the Company announced 35 presentations on the results of research investigating the use of Tumor Treating Fields (TTFields) in multiple solid tumor types, at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2018, April 14 through April 18, in Chicago. Register today and get access to over 1,000 Free Research Reports by joining our site below:
Active-Investors.com is currently working on the research report for CryoLife, Inc. (NYSE: CRY), which also belongs to the Healthcare sector as the Company NovoCure. Do not miss out and become a member today for free to access this upcoming report at:
Active-Investors.com is focused on giving you timely information and the inside line on companies that matter to you. This morning, NovoCure most recent news is on our radar and our team decided to put out a fantastic report on the company that is now available for free below:
Volume of TTFields Presentations Marks a Record Number of Abstracts for NovoCure
The volume of TTFields presentations marks a record number of abstracts for NovoCure at this conference. Of the 35 presentations, 18 are externally led research. The clinical and preclinical research to be presented includes the application of TTFields in seven cancer types, representing NovoCure's evolving pipeline and commitment to developing TTFields for a variety of solid tumors.
TTFields Shows Promise in Multiple Solid Tumor Types
Dr. Eilon Kirson, Chief Science Officer and Head of Research and Development at NovoCure, mentioned that over the past several years, the volume of presentations on TTFields at the AACR Annual Meeting has increased substantially, demonstrating an increased interest in TTFields from the scientific community. Dr. Eilon added that TTFields shows promise in multiple solid tumor types, and NovoCure is honored to have the opportunity to share its growing volume of research at a leading conference in cancer research.
List of Presentations
The listing of TTFields clinical abstracts and presentations at AACR include:
- (Abstract CT086) Safety of TTFields and radiotherapy for newly diagnosed glioblastoma: Interim safety results from a pilot study.
- (Abstract #CT081) TTFields in combination with Bevacizumab in recurrent or progressive meningioma in a phase-2 study.
- (Abstract #CT082) TTFields concurrent with standard of care for the treatment of stage 4 non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) following platinum failure: Phase-3 LUNAR study.
- (Abstract #CT084) HEPANOVA: A phase-2 trial of TTFields concomitant with sorafenib for advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
- (Abstract #CT105) Safety of TTFields applied to the torso: A meta-analysis of 176 patients from four phase I-II trials.
- (Abstract #CT108) TTFields in combination with Lomustine in the EF-14 phase-3 clinical study-A safety analysis.
- (Abstract #CT092) Effect of TTFields in children with recurrent or progressive high-grade glioma and ependymoma; Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium PBTC048.
- (Abstract #CT100) Effects of TTFields on health-related quality of life (HRQoL) in newly diagnosed glioblastoma: An exploratory analysis of the EF-14 randomized phase-III trial.
- (Abstract #CT157) PANOVA-3: A phase-3 study of TTFields with nab-paclitaxel and gemcitabine for front-line treatment of locally-advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma (LAPC).
- (Abstract #CT138) Open-label personalized targeted intervention to maximize TTFields intensity in recurrent GBM (OptimalTTF Trial).
- (Abstract #LB-257) Incremental cost-effectiveness ratio of tumor treating fields for newly diagnosed glioblastoma.
- (Abstract #CT151) TTFields and radiosurgery for 1 to 10 brain metastases from NSCLC in the phase-III METIS study.
- (Abstract # CT097) Quantitative MR measurements in glioblastoma patients: mean diffusivity with TTFields plus standard therapy versus standard treatment alone.
- (Abstract #676) Preliminary investigation into the dosimetric impact of tumor treating field arrays on concurrent radiotherapy for newly-diagnosed glioblastoma.
- (Abstract #621) Evaluating the compatibility of TTFields with key anti-tumoral T cell functions.
- (Abstract #1343) Induction of autophagy following TTFields application serves as a survival mechanism mediated by AMPK activation.
- (Abstract #1860) TTFields effects on glioblastoma cells are augmented by mitotic checkpoint inhibition.
- (Abstract #1865) The combined treatment of 150 kHz TTFields and Sorafenib inhibit hepatocellular carcinoma in vitro.
- (Abstract #1463) Efficacy of TTFields and aurora B kinase inhibitor.
- (Abstract #1707) TTFields Exert Cellular and Immunologic Effects.
- (Abstract #2273) Meta-analysis of cancer cell lines based on their response to TTFields.
- (Abstract #2284) Semi-automated MRI segmentation workflow for glioblastoma treated by TTFields.
- (Abstract #3199) Computational studies show that TTFields can be delivered to the infratentorial brain at therapeutic levels.
- (Abstract #3195) The molecular mechanism of action and the cellular targets of TTFields.
- (Abstract #3204) Transducer array configuration optimization for treatment of pancreatic cancer using TTFields.
- (Abstract #3209) Numerical modeling of intracellular mechanisms in TTFields.
- (Abstract #3217) Newly identified role of TTFields in DNA damage repair and replication stress pathways.
- (Abstract #3208) Optimal array layouts for TTFields therapy in glioblastoma- oblique array layouts are superior to standard LR and AP positions.
- (Abstract #4194) TTFields affect invasion properties and cell morphology of various cancer cells in vitro.
- (Abstract #4398) In vitro TTFields alter proliferation and morphology of patient-derived high-grade meningioma cell lines.
- (Abstract #4376) TTFields decrease proliferation of patient-derived lung cancer brain metastasis cells in vitro.
- (Abstract #4111) Water content based Electrical Properties Tomography (wEPT) for modelling delivery of TTFields to the brain.
- (Abstract #4637) TTFields have anti-proliferative effects on high-grade paediatric brain tumor cell lines.
- (Abstract #5828) Withaferin A and TTFields synergistically inhibit glioma proliferation.
- (Abstract #5898) A Systems Approach for Determining the Mechanism of Resistance to TTFields in Glioblastoma.
About Tumor Treating Fields
TTFields is a cancer therapy that uses electric fields tuned to specific frequencies to disrupt cell division, inhibiting tumor growth, and causing affected cancer cells to die. NovoCure is the sponsor of clinical trials testing TTFields in several cancers.
About NovoCure Ltd
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Jersey, NovoCure is a commercial-stage oncology company developing a novel, proprietary therapy called TTFields, for the treatment of solid tumor cancers. The Company's commercialized product is approved for the treatment of adult patients with glioblastoma.
Stock Performance Snapshot
March 16, 2018 - At Friday's closing bell, NovoCure's stock fell 2.69%, ending the trading session at $21.70.
Volume traded for the day: 926.88 thousand shares, which was above the 3-month average volume of 845.20 thousand shares.
Stock performance in the last month – up 3.09%; previous three-month period – up 8.23%; past twelve-month period – up 203.50%; and year-to-date - up 7.43%
After last Friday's close, NovoCure's market cap was at $2.00 billion.
The stock is part of the Healthcare sector, categorized under the Medical Appliances & Equipment industry. This sector was up 0.2% at the end of the session.
Active-Investors (A-I) produces regular sponsored and non-sponsored reports, articles, stock market blogs, and popular investment newsletters covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and Canadian stocks. A-I has two distinct and independent departments. One department produces non-sponsored analyst certified content generally in the form of press releases, articles and reports covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and the other produces sponsored content (in most cases not reviewed by a registered analyst), which typically consists of compensated investment newsletters, articles and reports covering listed stocks and micro-caps. Such sponsored content is outside the scope of procedures detailed below.
A-I has not been compensated; directly or indirectly; for producing or publishing this document.
PRESS RELEASE PROCEDURES:
The non-sponsored content contained herein has been prepared by a writer (the "Author") and is fact checked and reviewed by a third-party research service company (the "Reviewer") represented by a credentialed financial analyst [for further information on analyst credentials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Rohit Tuli, a CFA® charterholder (the "Sponsor"), provides necessary guidance in preparing the document templates. The Reviewer has reviewed and revised the content, as necessary, based on publicly available information which is believed to be reliable. Content is researched, written and reviewed on a reasonable-effort basis. The Reviewer has not performed any independent investigations or forensic audits to validate the information herein. The Reviewer has only independently reviewed the information provided by the Author according to the procedures outlined by A-I. A-I is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the third-party research service company to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be. Unless otherwise noted, any content outside of this document has no association with the Author or the Reviewer in any way.
A-I, the Author, and the Reviewer are not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. A-I, the Author, and the Reviewer expressly disclaim any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Additionally, A-I, the Author, and the Reviewer do not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
NOT AN OFFERING
This document is not intended as an offering, recommendation, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned or discussed, and is to be used for informational purposes only. Please read all associated disclosures and disclaimers in full before investing. Neither A-I nor any party affiliated with us is a registered investment adviser or broker-dealer with any agency or in any jurisdiction whatsoever. To download our report(s), read our disclosures, or for more information, visit http://active-investors.com/legal-disclaimer/.
For any questions, inquiries, or comments reach out to us directly. If you're a company we are covering and wish to no longer feature on our coverage list contact us via email and/or phone between 09:30 EDT to 16:00 EDT from Monday to Friday at:
Phone number: 73 29 92 6381
Office Address: 6, Jalan Kia Peng, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.