Ever since Chip and Joanna Gaines became household names through their hit HGTV show, fans have flooded their social media accounts with requests asking for the couple's help with their own properties across the country. Though their show has come to an end, it is still possible to enlist their expertise in finding your dream home-and you don't even have to be willing to move to their hometown of Waco.
The catch? You will have to move to Texas. The Gaines' real estate firm, Magnolia Realty, helps families buy, sell, and even flip homes in several big cities in Texas through a team of 100+ real estate agents. Here's everything you should know about their firm.
1. The couple started the firm back in 2009 in the hopes of offering a more personal and meaningful real estate experience. Their website states: "Our founder and co-owner Chip Gaines said it best, 'Home is a big deal, which makes our job as realtors really important. And we don't take a responsibility like that lightly.'"
2. They can help you find your dream home-or sell the house you've already got. They do it all, and they even specialize in buying and selling farm and ranch properties if you're looking for a big lot or a new home for your herd.
3. They operate out of six areas. Their listings and services cover Waco, Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, and Temple/Belton. So if you live in Texas, the next time you drive around your neighborhood and see a "for sale" sign featuring Joanna's signature magnolia leaf wreath on it, you know the Magnolia team is working their magic for another lucky family.
4. Chip had to deal with a $1 million lawsuit filed by his former Magnolia Realty business partners back in early 2017. While there was a bit of controversy surrounding the firm last year, we doubt that slowed business down. In fact, there are currently more than 27,000 listings featured on their site.
5. The agency's many offices were renovated and designed by Joanna-and they look straight out of an episode of Fixer Upper. Just look at that shiplap!
6. They sell many of the homes featured on Fixer Upper. Interested in purchasing one of your favorite homes featured on their show? This is the first place you should look. Past listings have included the Baker house and the "Plain Gray Ranch." Plus, they also list recent homes flipped by the husband-and-wife team like this Woodway home.
You Might Also Like