The Women in Manufacturing® Association (WiM) is pleased to announce the election of 20 members to its 2019 Board of Directors. WiM is the only national association specifically dedicated to supporting, promoting and inspiring women who have chosen a career in the manufacturing sector.
The board is led by Chair Karen Norheim, Executive Vice President, American Crane and Equipment Corp., Douglassville, PA. Additional WiM board officers are Vice Chair Lynn Kier, Vice President, Communications and Branding, Schaeffler Group USA, Inc., Fort Mill, SC; Secretary Caitlin Sickles, Principal, Policy Resolution Group at Bracewell LLP, Washington, DC; and Treasurer Tammy LeBlanc Fischer, CFO, Vice President Finance, Valentine Enterprises, Inc., Lawrenceville, GA.
First-term members of the 2019 WiM board are:
- Virginia Harn, Principal, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP, Minneapolis, MN
- Cara Madzy, Site Director, BASF, Seneca, SC
- Steve Speich, Global Director of Facilities Engineering and Factory Automation, John Deere, Moline, IL
- Adrienne Temple, Regional Vice President, South Carolina Manufacturing Extension Partnership, Columbia, SC
- Lisa Yankie, VP Human Resources, Domtar Inc., Fort Mill, SC
“I am pleased to welcome the newest members of the WiM Board of Directors,” said WiM President Allison Grealis. “Their industry experience and passion for manufacturing will be an asset to our organization as we work to further WiM’s mission to support, promote and inspire women in this industry.”
Additional board members who are continuing their service include:
- Griselda Abousleman, Vice President Operational Excellence, Transport Solutions NA/EMEA, Ingersoll Rand, Davidson, NC
- Veronica Braker, Vice President of Global Operational Excellence, Archer Daniels Midland, Decatur, IL
- Leah Curry, President, Toyota Motor Manufacturing West Virginia, Buffalo, WV
- Erika Ferrell, Director, IT, Sub-Zero Group, Inc., Fitchburg, WI
- Bill Good, Vice President, Supply Chain, GE Appliances, Louisville, KY
- Amanda Hendry, Director, International HR Operations, The Sherwin-Williams Co., Cleveland, OH
- Katie Kelley, US Vice Chair, BMO Harris Bank, Minneapolis, MN
- Susanne Lauda, Director, Global Advanced Manufacturing Technology, AGCO Corporation, Duluth, GA
- Amy Meyer, Vice President, Technical Services, Kohler Co., Kohler, WI
- Zoi Romanchuk, President, Slick Automated Solutions, Inc., Ontario, OH
- Bill Smith, CEO, Termax Corporation, Lake Zurich, IL
Grealis also thanked outgoing members of the WiM board for their outstanding service to the industry: Karla Aaron, President, Hialeah Metal Spinning, Inc., Hialeah, FL; Allison Giddens, Director of Order Management, Win-Tech, Inc., Kennesaw, GA; Barri Gurau, Engineer, Lockheed Martin Corp., Washington, DC; Sheila LaMothe, Vice President of Strategic Initiatives, Goyer Management International, Lakewood Ranch, FL; and Gretchen Zierick, President, Zierick Manufacturing Corp., Mount Kisco, NY.
The Women in Manufacturing® Association is a more than 2,500-member-strong national association dedicated to supporting, promoting and inspiring women who have chosen a career in the manufacturing industry. It encourages the engagement of women who want to share perspectives, gain cutting-edge manufacturing information, improve leadership and communication skills, participate in sponsoring programs and network with industry peers. WiM is the only national association specifically dedicated to supporting women in the manufacturing sector with year-round programming and a national directory for women in the industry. For more information about WiM, visit www.womeninmanufacturing.org.