Vice Chairman, CFO of Woodward Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Robert F Weber Jr (insider trades) sold 10,000 shares of WWD on 09/05/2019 at an average price of $108.32 a share. The total sale was $1.1 million.
Woodward Inc is an independent designer, manufacturer and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for the aerospace, industrial and energy markets. Woodward Inc has a market cap of $6.66 billion; its shares were traded at around $107.75 with a P/E ratio of 26.00 and P/S ratio of 2.40. The dividend yield of Woodward Inc stocks is 0.58%. Woodward Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 6.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Woodward Inc the business predictability rank of 4.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Woodward Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- Vice Chairman, CFO Robert F Weber Jr sold 10,000 shares of WWD stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $108.32. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.53% since.
- Vice Chairman, CFO Robert F Weber Jr sold 10,000 shares of WWD stock on 08/22/2019 at the average price of $106.13. The price of the stock has increased by 1.53% since.
- Vice Chairman, CFO Robert F Weber Jr sold 10,000 shares of WWD stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $106.45. The price of the stock has increased by 1.22% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Mary L Petrovich sold 3,577 shares of WWD stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $107.23. The price of the stock has increased by 0.48% since.
For the complete insider trading history of WWD, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with WWD. Click here to check it out.
- WWD 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of WWD
- Peter Lynch Chart of WWD