President & CEO of Workiva Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Martin J Vanderploeg (insider trades) sold 25,000 shares of WK on 08/12/2019 at an average price of $62.14 a share. The total sale was $1.6 million.
Workiva Inc provides a cloud-based and mobile-enabled platform for enterprises to collaboratively collect, manage, report and analyze critical business data in real time. Workiva Inc has a market cap of $2.85 billion; its shares were traded at around $61.87 with and P/S ratio of 10.75.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO, 10% Owner Martin J Vanderploeg sold 25,000 shares of WK stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $62.14. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.43% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Executive VP & CTO, 10% Owner Jeff D Trom sold 20,000 shares of WK stock on 07/22/2019 at the average price of $57.7. The price of the stock has increased by 7.23% since.
For the complete insider trading history of WK, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 8 Warning Signs with ARE. Click here to check it out.
- WK 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of WK
- Peter Lynch Chart of WK