The "Bioplastics & Biopolymers - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Bioplastics and Biopolymers market worldwide is projected to grow by US$13.7 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 16.9%.
Biodegradable, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 16.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$6.9 Billion by the year 2025, Biodegradable will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 18.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$533.5 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$654.2 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets.
In Japan, Biodegradable will reach a market size of US$588.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 16.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2.4 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- BASF SE
- Biome Technologies PLC
- Bio-on S.p.A.
- Braskem S.A.
- Corbion N.V.
- Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited
- NatureWorks LLC
- Novamont S.p.A.
- Plantic Technologies Ltd.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- A Prelude into Top Select Vendors
- Bioplastics & Biopolymers Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- A Review of Select Product Introductions from Leading Players
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Expanding Applications in Myriad End-Use Industries to Spur Growth
- Bioplastics Market: Percentage Breakdown of Market Share by End-User Segment (2019)
- Bioplastics Market: Worldwide Production Capacities by Market Segment (2018)
- Packaging Industry in the Spotlight as a Major Revenue Spinner
- Bioplastics Market for Packaging: Percentage Share Breakdown of Market Value by End User Type (2018)
- Supportive Government Policies Sustain Market Growth
- Special Focus on European Waste Management Regulations
- Market Data for Bioplastics (2018)
- Bioplastics Market: Worldwide Production Capacities in Thousand Tonnes for the Years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Bioplastics Market: Worldwide Production Capacities by Material Type (2018)
- Bioplastics Market: Worldwide Production Capacities by Region, including Asia, North America, South America, Europe, and Australia/Oceania (2018)
- Bioplastics Market: Land Usage Estimates for the years 2018 and 2023
- Increased Adoption of Bioplastics-based Materials by Prominent Players to Sustain Demand
- Increased Focus on Sustainable Production
- Despite Heightened Consumer Awareness, Several Challenges Continue to Remain
- Consumer Confusion about Biodegradable Polymers Versus Bio-based Plastics Lack of Disposable Options for Biodegradable Polymers Based Products Higher Infrastructure Cost
- Lack of Clear Understanding about Different Product Types
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5bw9de
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900