DUBLIN, Oct. 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Upholstered Furniture: World Market Outlook 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The research report "Upholstered Furniture: World Market Outlook 2020" analyses the status and prospects of the world upholstered furniture industry, providing 2009-2018 historical statistical data for production, consumption, imports, and exports of upholstered furniture, market size and forecasts up to 2020 for 70 countries and detailed profiles of top players in this segment.
This report studies the global upholstered furniture industry, highlighting the largest markets, the growth, and openness to imports and the role of major exporting countries of this segment in the world marketplace.
The analysis of the World production of upholstered furniture outlines the major producing countries and provides a breakdown of global upholstered furniture production by covering material (leather, fabric, other).
World consumption and production of upholstered furniture are broken down by geographical area: European Union (28) + Norway, Switzerland, and Iceland; Central and Eastern Europe outside the EU and Russia; Asia and Pacific; the Middle East and Africa; North America; South America.
Upholstered furniture statistics and outlook data are also available in a country format for 70 countries, selected according to their contribution to production and international trade in furniture. Each country table includes historical series on production, consumption, and trade of upholstered furniture, the openness of the industry to foreign trade, growth in consumption (forecasts), the origin of imports, the destination of exports and country rankings to place all statistics in a broader worldwide context.
Detailed Profiles of the Top Players
A special section provides detailed company profiles for 35 leading upholstered furniture manufacturers at a global level: HQ activity and product portfolio, turnover (last available year), controlled companies and subsidiaries, financial performance (growth of total revenues and employees), production facilities, distribution, and retailing strategies.
Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong (China), Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan (China), Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela, Vietnam.
Key Topics Covered:
Part I: The Outlook
1.1 Upholstered furniture. The world market
- World consumption of upholstered furniture by geographical area: consumption, imports, population, per capita GNP
- World consumption of upholstered furniture: trend 2009-2018
- Upholstered furniture consumption by geographical region: trend 2009-2018
- World consumption of upholstered furniture: trend in the 10 largest markets
- Upholstered furniture imports: trend in the 6 major importing countries
- The opening of upholstery market worldwide and in selected countries
1.2 World production of upholstered furniture
- World production of upholstered furniture by area (EU 28 + Norway, Switzerland and Iceland, non-EU Central-East Europe and Russia, Asia and Pacific, Middle East and Africa, North America, South America): production, exports, population per capita GNP, total GNP
- World production of upholstered furniture: trend in the 10 major producing countries
- Upholstered furniture production by geographical region: trend 2009-2018
- Breakdown of upholstered furniture production by covering material
- Upholstered furniture exports: trend in the 6 major exporting countries
- Upholstery exports from main countries
1.3 Upholstered furniture. The outlook
- Upholstered furniture trade: destination of exports and origin of imports in selected countries
- Upholstered furniture: imports/consumption and exports/production ratios
- Trend and forecasts in the world upholstered furniture trade
- Upholstered furniture consumption: 2019-2020 forecasts in large markets and 2019 forecast by geographical region
Part II: Upholstered Furniture Indicators
2.1 World tables
- Overview of the world upholstered furniture industry by geographical area
- Upholstered furniture exports and imports, 70 countries
- The opening of upholstered furniture markets:
- Upholstered furniture trade:
- Upholstered furniture consumption: 2018-2019 forecasts (annual changes in 70 countries)
2.2 World upholstered furniture: country tables for 70 countries
For each country
- upholstered furniture sector: production, exports, imports, consumption
- opening of the upholstered furniture sector to foreign trade
- real growth of upholstered furniture consumption, forecasts 2019-2020
- exchange rates
- main upholstered furniture trading partners
Part III: Selected Profiles Of Top Upholstered Furniture Manufacturers
3.1 Company profiles for 35 leading manufacturers:
head office address, web site, email, controlled companies, subsidiaries, other related companies, brands, activity, main production, furniture product specialization, financial performance, company strategies, distribution
- Methodology, presentation conventions, classification of countries
- Aramis Invest
- Ashley Furniture
- Belfield Furnishing
- BRW Black Red White
- Cotta Collection
- HTL International
- Man Wah
- Poltrona Frau
- Roche Bobois
- Trayton Furniture
- ZuoYou Furniture
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/82r98k
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-world-market-for-upholstered-furniture---market-size-and-forecasts-to-2020-for-70-countries-and-profiles-of-top-market-players-300937142.html