DUBLIN, Nov. 25, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Medical Transcription Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global medical transcription market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2019-2024.
There has been a rise in the prevalence of various chronic diseases, such as cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, which has consequently led to an increase in the number of medical records generated in hospitals. Along with this, the growing awareness among enterprises about the benefits of electronic health records (EHR) in streamlining information is having a positive impact on the MT market across the globe.
Besides this, manufacturers have started leveraging latest technologies, such as ADT normalization, instantaneous document formatting and voice recognition that can automate the conversion of voice-based records into text-based electronic files. These technologies aid in reducing the time required for transcription as well as enhance the overall accuracy.
Moreover, with the increasing risk of manipulation or theft of medical data or information, the leading companies have introduced high-end encryption technologies, data security mechanisms, and end-to-end secure processes for the exchange of information.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- How has the global medical transcription market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global medical transcription industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the service type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the mode of procurement?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global medical transcription industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global medical transcription industry?
- What is the structure of the global medical transcription industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global medical transcription industry?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Medical Transcription Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Service Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Technology
5.5 Market Breakup by Mode of Procurement
5.6 Market Breakup by End-user
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Service Type
6.1 History and Physical Report
6.2 Discharge Summary
6.3 Operative Note or Report
6.4 Consultation Report
7 Market Breakup by Technology
8 Market Breakup by Mode of Procurement
9 Market Breakup by End-user
9.3 Clinical Laboratories
9.4 Academic Medical Centers
10 Market Breakup by Region
10.1 North America
10.4 Middle East & Africa
10.5 Latin America
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Competition
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
15.3.2 Transcend Services
15.3.3 Naunce Communications
15.3.5 iMedX Information Services
15.3.6 Global Medical Transcription
15.3.9 Medi-Script Plus
15.3.10 Transtech Medical Solutions
For more information about this report visit
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets