The "Rhabdomyosarcoma - Pipeline Insight, 2020" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Rhabdomyosarcoma market. A detailed picture of the Rhabdomyosarcoma pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Rhabdomyosarcoma treatment guidelines.
The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Rhabdomyosarcoma commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Rhabdomyosarcoma pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase.
In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Rhabdomyosarcoma collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
The report provides insights into:
- All of the companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Rhabdomyosarcoma with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the Rhabdomyosarcoma treatment.
- Rhabdomyosarcoma key players involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of Rhabdomyosarcoma market.
Scope of the Report
- The Rhabdomyosarcoma report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Rhabdomyosarcoma across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Rhabdomyosarcoma therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed Rhabdomyosarcoma research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Rhabdomyosarcoma.
Key Topics Covered
1. Report Introduction
2.3. Rhabdomyosarcoma Symptoms
2.6. Rhabdomyosarcoma Diagnosis
2.6.1. Diagnostic Guidelines
3. Rhabdomyosarcoma Current Treatment Patterns
3.1. Rhabdomyosarcoma Treatment Guidelines
4. Rhabdomyosarcoma - Analytical Perspective
4.1. In-depth Commercial Assessment
4.1.1. Rhabdomyosarcoma companies collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition - Deal Value Trends
188.8.131.52. Assessment Summary
4.1.2. Rhabdomyosarcoma Collaboration Deals
184.108.40.206. Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
220.127.116.11. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
18.104.22.168. Rhabdomyosarcoma Acquisition Analysis
5. Therapeutic Assessment
5.1. Clinical Assessment of Pipeline Drugs
5.1.1. Assessment by Phase of Development
5.1.2. Assessment by Product Type (Mono / Combination)
22.214.171.124. Assessment by Stage and Product Type
5.1.3. Assessment by Route of Administration
126.96.36.199. Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
5.1.4. Assessment by Molecule Type
188.8.131.52. Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
5.1.5. Assessment by MOA
184.108.40.206. Assessment by Stage and MOA
5.1.6. Assessment by Target
220.127.116.11. Assessment by Stage and Target
6. Rhabdomyosarcoma Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Rhabdomyosarcoma Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Rhabdomyosarcoma Discontinued Products
13. Rhabdomyosarcoma Product Profiles
13.1. Drug Name: Company
13.1.1. Product Description
18.104.22.168. Product Overview
22.214.171.124. Mechanism of action
13.1.2. Research and Development
126.96.36.199. Clinical Studies
13.1.3. Product Development Activities
188.8.131.52. Patent Detail
13.1.4. Tabulated Product Summary
184.108.40.206. General Description Table
14. Rhabdomyosarcoma Key Companies
15. Rhabdomyosarcoma Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
16.1. Dormant Products
16.1.1. Reasons for being dormant
16.2. Discontinued Products
16.2.1. Reasons for the discontinuation
17. Rhabdomyosarcoma Unmet Needs
18. Rhabdomyosarcoma Future Perspectives
19. Rhabdomyosarcoma Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
21.1. Secondary Research
21.2. Expert Panel Validation
- Eisai Inc.
- Cellectar Biosciences, Inc.
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/inc7d0
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900