The "5G Infrastructure Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global 5G infrastructure market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global 5G infrastructure market to grow with a CAGR of 64.1% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on 5G infrastructure market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on 5G infrastructure market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global 5G infrastructure market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global 5G infrastructure market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rising machine to machine communication in industries
- Surge in demand for mobile services
- Increasing demand for high speed and large network coverage
- The requirement of high initial capital expenditure in 5G infrastructure
- Technological innovations and the adoption of 5G infrastructure in building smart cities
- Intel Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- NEC Corporation
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Ericsson Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Nokia Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Other companies
What does this report deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the 5G infrastructure market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the 5G infrastructure market to analyse the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global 5G infrastructure market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hj2yhv
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900