The "Blood Culture Tests - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Blood Culture Tests market worldwide is projected to grow by US$2.5 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 7.7%.
Automated method, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 9.3%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$2.5 Billion by the year 2025, Automated method will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.4% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$86.8 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$72.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets.
In Japan, Automated method will reach a market size of US$104.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 11.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$719.7 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- bioMerieux SA
- Bruker Corporation
- Cepheid, Inc.
- Roche Diagnostics (Schweiz) AG
- T2 Biosystems
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Blood Culture Tests Market to Register Moderate Growth
- Automated Method to Account for Highest Growth Rate, Driven by Minimized Contamination and Quicker Turnaround Time
- Turnaround Time for Conventional Tests Vs Automated Tests
- Percentage Breakdown of Revenue Share of Blood Testing Market by Revenue
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Blood Culture Tests Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growth in Number of Sepsis Cases across the Globe to Bode Well for Market Growth
- Ageing Population Drives Demand
- Global Population Statistics and Estimates for the 60+ Age Group (1990, 2015, 2050E, 2100E)
- High Incidence Rates of Infectious Disease to Bode Well for Market
- New Product Launches Provide Impetus to the Market Growth
- A List of Recent Innovations for Diagnosing Infectious Disease
- Lack of Skilled Laboratory Technicians to Slow Down Market Growth
- Skill Shortage of Health Aides in the US: 2025
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gqs0um