DUBLIN, June 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Tableware - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Tableware market worldwide will grow by a projected US$14.1 Billion, during the analysis period, driven by a revised compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3%. Glassware, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is forecast to grow at over 4.3% and reach a market size of US$12.9 Billion by the end of the analysis period. The Glassware market will be reset to a new normal which going forwards in a post COVID-19 era will be continuously redefined and redesigned. Staying on top of trends and accurate analysis is paramount now more than ever to manage uncertainty, change and continuously adapt to new and evolving market conditions.
As part of the new emerging geographic scenario, the United States is forecast to readjust to a 2.8% CAGR. Within Europe, Germany will add over US$352.7 Million to the region's size over the next 7 to 8 years. In addition, over US$364.8 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of European markets. In Japan, the Glassware segment will reach a market size of US$421.4 Million by the close of the analysis period. Blamed for the pandemic, significant political and economic challenges confront China. Amid the growing push for decoupling and economic distancing, the changing relationship between China and the rest of the world will influence competition and opportunities in the Tableware market. Against this backdrop and the changing geopolitical, business and consumer sentiments, the world's second largest economy will grow at 8.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$4.3 Billion in terms of addressable market opportunity.
The global analysis and forecast periods covered within the report are 2020-2027 (Current & Future Analysis) and 2012-2019 (Historic Review). Research estimates are provided for 2020, while research projections cover the period 2021-2027.
Continuous monitoring for emerging signs of a possible new world order post-COVID-19 crisis is a must for aspiring businesses and their astute leaders seeking to find success in the now changing Tableware market landscape.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Abert SpA
- Anhui Deli Household Glass Co., Ltd.
- ARC International SA
- Aynsley China Ltd.
- Belleek Pottery Ltd.
- Capdeco SARL
- Corelle Brands Holdings, Inc.
- Dankotuwa Porcelain PLC
- LaOpala RG Limited
- Lenox Corporation
- Libbey Inc.
- Lifetime Brands, Inc.
- Mikasa & Company
- Noritake Co., Limited
- Pfaltzgraff Co.,
- RAK Porcelain
- Royal Crown Derby Porcelain Company Limited
- Steelite International plc
- Stlzle-Oberglas GmbH
- The Oneida Group, Inc.
- Trkiye Sise Ve Cam Fabrikalari A.S.
- Villeroy & Boch AG
- WMF Group GmbH
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Tableware: Blending Versatile and Beautiful Styles with Functionality, Durability and Performance
- Recent Market Activity
- Growth Drivers in a Nutshell
- Factors Driving Global Demand for Tableware
- Advanced and Innovative Solutions
- Consumer Preferences: The Ruling Factor
- Greater Choice from Mix-and-Match
- Global Market Outlook
- Developing Countries Continue to Turbocharge Current and Future Market Growth
- Rising Standards of Living Favors Aspirational Consumption of Branded Products
- Tableware Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2018 & 2029
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Demand for Multifunctional Tableware from Space-Conscious Millennials Drive Healthy Market Growth
- Global Millennial Population Facts & Figures: Important Opportunity Indicators
- Growing Demand for Stainless Steel Tableware Benefit Market Expansion
- Demand for Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulation Beverageware on the Rise
- Tableware Innovations: Spearheading Growth
- Edible Tableware: An Eco-Friendly BiodegradableAlternative to Plastic Tableware
- Eatware: Innovative Tableware Addressing Unique Requirements of Alzheimer's Patients
- Tableware for Sustainable Eating
- Glassware & Crystalware Design Transformation from Functional to Aesthetically Pleasing Augurs Well for Market Adoption
- High Aesthetic Value Drive Healthy Demandfor Crystal Ware
- One-Dish Meals Lead to Bowls Replacing Plates
- Versatility of Melamine Dinnerware Spurs Demand from Indoor and Outdoor Dining Applications
- Resilient Healthcare Sector Extends Potential Opportunities
- Demand for Glass Tableware on the Growth Path
- Vintage-Styled Glassware and Dinnerware Witness Resurgence in Demand
- Disposable Eco-Friendly Tableware:The Next Big Thing
- Acrylic Tableware: Beyond Traditional Settings
- Rise of Digital Technologies Drive Online Sales of Tableware
- Growing Role of Internet and Social Mediain Decision Making
- Favorable Economic and Demographic Trends Strengthen Market Prospects
- Ballooning Global Population
- Generation X: Potential Growth Target
- Exponential Increase in Urbanization
- Transition in Family Systems
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ignm95
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets