Dublin, Jan. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Oral Rehydration Salts Market Research Report by Form, by Age Group, by Distribution, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Oral Rehydration Salts Market size was estimated at USD 580.55 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 642.50 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.03% to reach USD 1,208.05 million by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Oral Rehydration Salts to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Form, the market was studied across Capsules, Powder, and Tablets.
Based on Age Group, the market was studied across Adult, Infant, and Pediatric.
Based on Distribution, the market was studied across Health Centres, Pharmacies, and Shops.
Based on Region, the market was studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Oral Rehydration Salts Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Oral Rehydration Salts Market, including Abbott, CFL Pharma, Cian Healthcare Limited, Cipla, Clinova Ltd, Doyen Healthcare, Drip Drop Hydration Inc., FDC Limited, Gebro Pharma AG, KBI Pharmaceuticals GmbH & Co. KG, Mead Johnson, Merck, Monico SPA, Nutriset, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd, Primmed B.V., Ross, Sanofi S.A., Shereya Life Sciences, Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA, LLC, Wallace, and Watson Pharma.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Oral Rehydration Salts Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Oral Rehydration Salts Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Oral Rehydration Salts Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Oral Rehydration Salts Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Oral Rehydration Salts Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Oral Rehydration Salts Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Oral Rehydration Salts Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Increased Prevalence of Diarrhoea Thereby Rise in the Demand for ORS therapy
184.108.40.206. Increased Commercialisation and Product Availability
220.127.116.11. Preference Towards Home-made Alternatives
18.104.22.168. Product Innovation in Terms of Flavour and Nutrition Value
22.214.171.124. Shelf Availability of the Product and Global Brand Building
126.96.36.199. Unmonitored Side Effects Associated With Over Consumption
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Oral Rehydration Salts Market, by Form
7. Oral Rehydration Salts Market, by Age Group
8. Oral Rehydration Salts Market, by Distribution
8.2. Health Centres
9. Americas Oral Rehydration Salts Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Oral Rehydration Salts Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Oral Rehydration Salts Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.2. CFL Pharma
13.3. Cian Healthcare Limited
13.5. Clinova Ltd
13.6. Doyen Healthcare
13.7. Drip Drop Hydration Inc.
13.8. FDC Limited
13.9. Gebro Pharma AG
13.10. KBI Pharmaceuticals GmbH & Co. KG
13.11. Mead Johnson
13.13. Monico SPA
13.15. Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
13.16. Primmed B.V.
13.18. Sanofi S.A.
13.19. Shereya Life Sciences
13.20. Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA, LLC
13.22. Watson Pharma
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p5o78g
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900