President and CEO of Wright Medical Group Nv (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Robert J Palmisano (insider trades) bought 46,654 shares of WMGI on 08/12/2019 at an average price of $21.39 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $997,929.
Wright Medical Group NV is a medical device company that manufactures & sells extremities and biologics products in USA & internationally. It offers joint implants & bone fusion & fixation devices for shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand. Wright Medical Group NV has a market cap of $2.63 billion; its shares were traded at around $20.77 with and P/S ratio of 2.86. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Wright Medical Group NV. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Robert J Palmisano bought 46,654 shares of WMGI stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $21.39. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.9% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Richard F Wallman bought 23,000 shares of WMGI stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $21.56. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.66% since.
For the complete insider trading history of WMGI, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with WMGI. Click here to check it out.
- WMGI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of WMGI
- Peter Lynch Chart of WMGI