EVP, Group Pres, Operations of Xcel Energy Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Kent T Larson (insider trades) sold 25,000 shares of XEL on 08/30/2019 at an average price of $64.25 a share. The total sale was $1.6 million.
Xcel Energy Inc manages utilities to serve over 3.5 million electric customers and 2.0 million natural gas customers across United States. The company through its subsidiary firms operates the electric and gas business in US and Mexico. Xcel Energy Inc has a market cap of $33.58 billion; its shares were traded at around $65.20 with a P/E ratio of 26.62 and P/S ratio of 2.89. The dividend yield of Xcel Energy Inc stocks is 2.40%. Xcel Energy Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 3.70% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Xcel Energy Inc. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, Group Pres, Operations Kent T Larson sold 25,000 shares of XEL stock on 08/30/2019 at the average price of $64.25. The price of the stock has increased by 1.48% since.
- President, NSPM Christopher B Clark sold 2,000 shares of XEL stock on 08/30/2019 at the average price of $64.25. The price of the stock has increased by 1.48% since.
- EVP and General Counsel Scott M Wilensky sold 15,000 shares of XEL stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $61.71. The price of the stock has increased by 5.66% since.
For the complete insider trading history of XEL, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 8 Warning Signs with XEL. Click here to check it out.
- XEL 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of XEL
- Peter Lynch Chart of XEL