Sr. Vice President & CFO of Xencor Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) John J Kuch (insider trades) sold 40,000 shares of XNCR on 08/21/2019 at an average price of $41.27 a share. The total sale was $1.7 million.
Xencor Inc is engaged in the field of biotechnology. The United States-based firm develops drugs to combat severe diseases such as allergies and cancers. Xencor Inc has a market cap of $2.2 billion; its shares were traded at around $38.79 with a P/E ratio of 59.70 and P/S ratio of 14.74. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Xencor Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sr. Vice President & CFO John J Kuch sold 40,000 shares of XNCR stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $41.27. The price of the stock has decreased by 6.01% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sr. V.P., Research & CSO John R Desjarlais sold 35,000 shares of XNCR stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $40.69. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.67% since.
For the complete insider trading history of XNCR, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with XNCR. Click here to check it out.
- XNCR 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of XNCR
- Peter Lynch Chart of XNCR