Xilinx Inc is a semiconductor manufacturing company. It engages in designing programmable logic such as chips for multiple applications that include communications, data processing, industrial, and automobile markets. Xilinx Inc has a market cap of $26.13 billion; its shares were traded at around $103.45 with a P/E ratio of 28.26 and P/S ratio of 8.26. The dividend yield of Xilinx Inc stocks is 1.41%. Xilinx Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 5.80% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Xilinx Inc the business predictability rank of 4-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Xilinx Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Victor Peng sold 6,489 shares of XLNX stock on 08/28/2019 at the average price of $100. The price of the stock has increased by 3.45% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Marshall C Turner sold 3,000 shares of XLNX stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $107.82. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.05% since.
For the complete insider trading history of XLNX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with XLNX. Click here to check it out.
- XLNX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of XLNX
- Peter Lynch Chart of XLNX