Yahoo Finance Market Minute
One minute every morning is all you need to be prepared for today’s markets.
Yahoo Finance Spoken Edition
Hand-picked stories from the world of finance delivered daily.
To add a show on Amazon Alexa, follow ONE of these simple steps:
1) Tell Alexa to enable your show of choice, i.e. “Alexa, enable Yahoo Finance Market Minute” or “Alexa, enable Yahoo Finance Spoken Edition”
2) Go to corresponding Yahoo Finance show page on Amazon.com and click “Enable” to enable the skills.
3) Open your Amazon Alexa app. In the drop-down menu, go to Settings. Scroll down and tap the bar that says Flash Briefing. Tap Get more Flash Briefing content at the top and search for “Yahoo Finance.” Scroll down until you see Yahoo Finance show of your choice. Tap on the next screen, tap the button that says Enable.
To add a show on Google Home, follow these simple steps:
1) Open your Google Home app.
2) In the top left corner of the home screen, tap the Menu.
3) Tap More Settings > News. You should see a list of your current news sources.
4) Tap Add news sources >, then tap the check mark next to the show(s) of your choice.
5) Change the order of your lineup by tapping Change order > and holding down the hashmark next to the news source. Then drag the icon up or down.