With Fantasy Basketball season just around the corner, we’re here to help you get ready for the biggest day of the year…your draft! We’ve rounded up all the advice you’ll need in one spot so you can dive in and be ready when you’re on the clock.
Whether you’re playing Fantasy Basketball for the first time or you’re the equivalent of the 90s Chicago Bulls, our draft kit will provide a guide to 2018 sleepers, busts, breakout candidates and so much more.
Trying to choose between James Harden and Anthony Davis at No.1 overall? We can help. Looking for that late-round flier that could be difference in your season? We can help with that, too.
You can still customize your league settings, but make sure you consider format when prepping for your draft. The only way you’ll miss out is if you don’t play. So sign up now and let the draft season begin.
Draft Prep Tips
– How to play Fantasy Basketball: A rundown of the top two formats
– Daily Fantasy: How to play to win every day
– Rankings: Top 200 Overall
– Strategies: Key things to keep in mind when drafting
– Auction Drafts: How to dominate your bidding league
– Mock Draft now: Get ready for the real thing
– Punting: Knowing when to smartly ignore categories
More Expert Analysis
– Award Predictions: Can Kevin Love win Fantasy MVP?
– Preseason: Risers/Fallers ahead of the regular season
– Sleepers: Who will be this season’s hidden gem?
– Busts: Highly-touted players to worry about
– Breakouts: Candidates to target in your draft
– Positional Battles: Who will get a leg up on the competition?
– Defensive assets: Players who offer overlooked value
– Teams to draft aggressively: Three squads to target
– Injury Watch: Players to monitor as preseason begins
– Offseason Recap: Which move will have the biggest fantasy impact?