The Adidas Yeezy Boost 380 “Mist” features a camouflage colorway of olive and tan tones on the Primeknit-constructed upper. The yet-to-be-released sneaker is complete with tan laces and a chunky Boost midsole. There’s also rumored to be a reflective version of the shoe available as well.
More from Footwear News
- An Updated Version of Donovan Mitchell's Signature Sneaker Could Be Releasing in 2020
- Best Neutral Running Shoes for Women
- A Look Into Adidas' Jon Wexler and Kanye West's Relationship
The new colorway comes after the release of the highly anticipated Yeezy Boost 380 “Alien” sneaker, which debuted on Dec. 12 for $230.
As FN previously reported, the new style was rumored to be the third version of the Yeezy Boost 350 after a sample version made its way onto the Stadium Goods resale site, showcasing the 350 V3 branding on the box prior to the official name change to 380.
The Adidas Yeezy Boost 380 “Mist” is expected to retail for $230 and will be available at select stores and adidas.com/Yeezy in the early part of 2020.
In the meantime, you can take a look at the lineup of sneakers set to come out for the rest of December below.
The Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Zebra’ Is Being Restocked Soon
A Closer Look at the Adidas Yeezy 700 V3 Reveals a Glow-in-the-Dark Upper
The Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Yecheil’ Is Coming Soon
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court