REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Jan 14, 2014) - Oracle (
Yodlee, one of the world's leading financial platform providers with more than 50 million users worldwide, needed an internal data infrastructure that could support its international growth in a scalable and cost-effective manner, while providing a physical data center presence that would meet strict international regulatory and governance guidelines. The financial applications provider turned to the Oracle Database Appliance to seamlessly manage the growing number of international customers relying on its system, leading to faster, more efficient services with an architecture equipped to handle future growth.
- Oracle today announced Yodlee, the platform for global financial innovation, is successfully using the Oracle Database Appliance to support its international growth requirements.
- With more than 800 customers and 50 million users of Yodlee-powered services across 10 different countries using its financial platform, Yodlee needed a data management solution to help meet its expanding customer base and international privacy and regulatory requirements.
- The company looked at more than 15 architecture solutions and tested five for cost, performance and scalability, ease of management, and security. With results in all four categories that beat all other alternatives during a six month proof of concept, including a 20 percent increase in application transactions per second and an 11 percent improvement in average page view response time, Yodlee decided to implement the Oracle Database Appliance.
- An Oracle Engineered System, Oracle Database Appliance comes complete with out-of-the-box software, hardware, database, and storage engineered for speed and simplicity. Leveraging it, Yodlee achieved 50 percent reduction in CapEx and 10 percent faster performance.
- Additionally, with its unique capacity-on-demand licensing model, the Oracle Database Appliance offers the company a scalable environment for future growth, including planned implementation in two additional international data centers.
- "Over the past few years, our company has seen both greater data infrastructure demands along with mounting international privacy regulations and security concerns," said Jeff Schulte, vice president of scalability and architecture, operations, Yodlee. "Since implementing the Oracle Database Appliance, we have been able to securely manage our customers' data, while improving performance and reducing total cost of ownership."
- Oracle Database Appliance X4-2
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Database Appliance on YouTube
- Connect with Oracle Database via Blog, Facebook and Twitter
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owner