Yum Brands Inc is engaged in operating quick-service restaurant systems. The company's restaurant brands includes KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell . Yum Brands Inc has a market cap of $35.6 billion; its shares were traded at around $116.98 with a P/E ratio of 27.93 and P/S ratio of 6.77. The dividend yield of Yum Brands Inc stocks is 1.38%. Yum Brands Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 1.10% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Yum Brands Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Greg Creed sold 11,389 shares of YUM stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $116.93. The price of the stock has increased by 0.04% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Vice President, Controller David Eric Russell sold 5,801 shares of YUM stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $115.33. The price of the stock has increased by 1.43% since.
- President David W Gibbs sold 1,593 shares of YUM stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $115.67. The price of the stock has increased by 1.13% since.
- General Counsel and Corp. Sec. Scott Catlett sold 1,015 shares of YUM stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $116.63. The price of the stock has increased by 0.3% since.
For the complete insider trading history of YUM, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with YUM. Click here to check it out.
- YUM 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of YUM
- Peter Lynch Chart of YUM