CEO of Zebra Technologies Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Anders Gustafsson (insider trades) sold 19,650 shares of ZBRA on 08/08/2019 at an average price of $211.36 a share. The total sale was $4.2 million.
Zebra Technologies Corp develops products for the automatic identification and data capture market. Its products find use in mobiles, computers, barcode scanners, RFID readers, specialty printers. Zebra Technologies Corp has a market cap of $10.98 billion; its shares were traded at around $202.94 with a P/E ratio of 22.98 and P/S ratio of 2.52. Zebra Technologies Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 21.80% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Zebra Technologies Corp the business predictability rank of 3-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Zebra Technologies Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Anders Gustafsson sold 19,650 shares of ZBRA stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $211.36. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.98% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ZBRA, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with ZBRA. Click here to check it out.
- ZBRA 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ZBRA
- Peter Lynch Chart of ZBRA