Chair and CEO of Zendesk Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Mikkel Svane (insider trades) sold 50,000 shares of ZEN on 08/15/2019 at an average price of $74.96 a share. The total sale was $3.7 million.
Zendesk Inc develops and sells the Saas software platform and other communication applications mainly in the United States. The Saas platform is used by organizations to communicate with its customers and resolve their queries. Zendesk Inc has a market cap of $8.47 billion; its shares were traded at around $76.30 with and P/S ratio of 11.66. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Zendesk Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chair and CEO Mikkel Svane sold 50,000 shares of ZEN stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $74.96. The price of the stock has increased by 1.79% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Elena Gomez sold 5,000 shares of ZEN stock on 07/22/2019 at the average price of $91.21. The price of the stock has decreased by 16.35% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Caryn Marooney sold 2,794 shares of ZEN stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $75.6. The price of the stock has increased by 0.93% since.
- CLO and SVP Administration John Geschke sold 5,700 shares of ZEN stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $78.27. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.52% since.
- Director L Michelle Wilson sold 20,000 shares of ZEN stock on 08/06/2019 at the average price of $77.5. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.55% since.
- President of Products Adrian Mcdermott sold 3,484 shares of ZEN stock on 08/06/2019 at the average price of $77.45. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.48% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ZEN, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with ZEN. Click here to check it out.
- ZEN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ZEN
- Peter Lynch Chart of ZEN