Ziegler, a national specialty investment bank is pleased to announce the addition of Mr. Hugh Greene and Mr. Robert Kramer to the Ziegler Healthcare Advisory Committee (ZHAC), an independent group of industry experts, who play a key role in advancing the firm's growth strategies and diverse practice areas within the broad healthcare services and IT sectors.
CHICAGO, September 4, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Ziegler, a national specialty investment bank is pleased to announce the addition of Mr. Hugh Greene and Mr. Robert Kramer to the Ziegler Healthcare Advisory Committee (ZHAC), an independent group of industry experts, who play a key role in advancing the firm's growth strategies and diverse practice areas within the broad healthcare services and IT sectors.
"Our unique and dedicated focus on healthcare-related practice areas – from hospitals and physician groups, to managed-care companies, healthcare technology platforms and senior living communities – provides us with expertise throughout the spectrum of care, allowing us to offer a comprehensive approach that adds tremendous value for our clients," stated Dan Hermann, President and CEO and Head of Investment Banking at Ziegler.
The new ZHAC members join an elite group of healthcare experts, who are tasked with offering ideas challenging assumptions to advance Ziegler's growth initiatives and prioritization of capital allocation. The two new members are:
- Mr. Hugh Greene, retired President and CEO of Baptist Health, a comprehensive community-based health system that is comprised of five hospitals with net revenue of nearly $2 billion and the largest private employer in Northeast Florida.
- Mr. Robert Kramer, founder and strategic advisor for the National Investment Center for Senior Housing and Care, a national not-for-profit organization whose mission is to support access and choice for America's seniors by providing data, analytics, and connections that bring together investors and providers.
"With the rapid changes we continue to see from the healthcare industry, Ziegler's advisory committee serves as a think tank for our practice leaders, helping us continue to innovate and refine our services," stated, Don Carlson, Vice Chairman of Ziegler and Head of the Ziegler Healthcare Advisory Committee. Don, continued, "By adding both Hugh and Robert, we will continue to broaden our reach to both the not-for-profits and for-profits within healthcare and senior living bringing greater value to our clients."
Each of the ZHAC members brings extensive industry knowledge and far-reaching networks that will help Ziegler connect the dots in the rapidly changing healthcare environment. The founding ZHAC members include:
- Mr. Thomas McDonough, (former) President of Coventry Health Care and a founding partner of Guidon Partners, a private equity fund focused on healthcare with a strategy to invest founder's own capital alongside investment firms in companies that would benefit from the involvement and expertise of the partners
- Kenneth O'Keefe, Managing Partner and Founding Principal of Beecken Petty O'Keefe & Company, among the country's oldest private equity management firms in the United States that specialize exclusively in healthcare
- Richard Reiner, (former) Executive Vice President of Adventist Health System and (former) President and CEO of the Adventist Health System Multi-State Division, a faith-based, not-for-profit healthcare system headquartered in Altamonte Springs, Florida, that operates 48 hospital campuses and hundreds of care sites in diverse markets throughout nine states
- Randy Richardson, President of Vi, a senior living operator where under his leadership Vi has completed over $1 billion of new development and established itself as a first-class operator of senior living communities
- Trenor Williams, M.D., Managing Partner of Socially Determined a data-driven, scientific approach to allow organizations to prioritize and match targeted social interventions to the specific needs of socially and clinically complex patients in additional to being the founder of Clinovations (a healthcare IT company) and (former) Managing Partner at the Advisory Board
Ziegler's approach integrates its domain knowledge, market insight and industry relationships with its long-standing investment bank, leading M&A advisory practice as well as its healthcare/senior living industry focus.
For more information about Ziegler, please visit us at http://www.ziegler.com.
Ziegler is a privately held, national boutique investment bank, capital markets and proprietary investments firm. We have a unique focus on the healthcare, senior living and education sectors, as well as general municipal and structured finance. Headquartered in Chicago with regional and branch offices throughout the U.S., Ziegler provides its clients with capital raising, strategic advisory, fixed income sales & trading and research. To learn more, visit http://www.ziegler.com.
Certain comments in this news release represent forward-looking statements made pursuant to the provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. This client's experience may not be representative of the experience of other clients, nor is it indicative of future performance or success. The forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, in particular, the overall financial health of the securities industry, the strength of the healthcare sector of the U.S. economy and the municipal securities marketplace, the ability of the Company to underwrite and distribute securities, the market value of mutual fund portfolios and separate account portfolios advised by the Company, the volume of sales by its retail brokers, the outcome of pending litigation, and the ability to attract and retain qualified employees.