U.S. Markets open in 34 mins

Ganfeng Lithium Co., Ltd. (002460.SZ)

Shenzhen - Shenzhen Delayed Price. Currency in CNY
Add to watchlist
54.70-1.07 (-1.92%)
At close: 4:29PM CST
Full screen
Gain actionable insight from technical analysis on financial instruments, to help optimize your trading strategies
Chart Events
Neutralpattern detected
Previous Close55.77
Open55.79
Bid54.65 x 0
Ask54.70 x 0
Day's Range53.71 - 56.25
52 Week Range20.44 - 69.94
Volume17,613,960
Avg. Volume29,162,883
Market Cap67.16B
Beta (5Y Monthly)1.03
PE Ratio (TTM)575.79
EPS (TTM)0.09
Earnings DateAug 26, 2020
Forward Dividend & Yield0.30 (0.54%)
Ex-Dividend DateJul 22, 2020
1y Target Est36.28
  • Reuters

    Lithium producers must wait as pandemic slows electric vehicle revolution

    The coronavirus pandemic has paused the electric vehicle revolution, forcing producers of battery metal lithium into survival mode with output cuts, expansion delays and sales of major assets. Lithium industry shares have dropped sharply since January as the economic downturn from the pandemic slammed the brakes yet again on the electrification revolution that for years has seemed just around the corner. The holdup will result in a shortage of the white metal available for EV batteries when markets rebound, warned industry analysts, executives and consultants.

  • GlobeNewswire

    Lithium Americas and Ganfeng Lithium Announce Caucharí-Olaroz JV Transaction and Provide Construction Update

    Lithium Americas Corp. (TSX: LAC) (NYSE: LAC) ("Lithium Americas" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has entered into definitive agreements with Ganfeng Lithium Co., Ltd. (together with its subsidiaries, “Ganfeng Lithium”) in respect to their joint venture company, Minera Exar S.A. (“Minera Exar” or “JV”) (collectively, the “Transaction”). Minera Exar owns 100% of the Caucharí-Olaroz lithium project (“Caucharí-Olaroz” or the “Project”) currently under construction in Jujuy, Argentina. Ganfeng Lithium has agreed to subscribe for new shares of Minera Exar for cash consideration of US$16 million increasing its interest from 50% to 51%, with Lithium Americas owning the remaining 49%.

  • Reuters

    Lithium Americas moves closer to Nevada mine approval

    U.S. regulators have moved a step closer toward approving Lithium Americas Corp's Nevada mine for the white metal, launching a review process that could result in final permits to build by 2021. Albemarle Corp is the only current U.S. producer of lithium. The U.S. Department of the Interior filed paperwork to ask for public comment over the next year on the Thacker Pass project's environmental impact statement, according to a post on a government website dated Jan. 21.