Carmignac Portfolio Long-Short European Equities F EUR Acc
+352 46 70 60-62
,Lead Manager since March 12, 2015
- 2006-2007: Analyst, Fixed Income (Morgan Stanley, Frankfurt, Germany)
- 2007-2009: Analyst, Structured and Distressed Credit (Credit Suisse, London, UK)
- 2009-2010: Analyst, Distressed Credit Analysis (Ashtree Capital Management, London, UK)
- 2010-2013: Senior Analyst, European Long/Short Equity (SAC Global Investors, London, UK)
- Aug 2013 to Dec 2013: Portfolio manager, European long/short equity (SAC Global Investors, London, UK)
- Jan 2014 to date: Portfolio manager, European equities (Carmignac Gestion, London, UK)
- 2003: BSc Business Administration, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität (Munich, Germany)
- 2006: ESCP-EAP, European School of Management, Paris; London - Berlin
Morningstar Style Box
Yahoo partners with Morningstar a leading market research and investment data group to help investors rate and compare funds on Yahoo Finance. The Morningstar Category is shown next to the Morningstar Style Box which identifies a fund's investment focus, based on the underlying securities in the fund.
While the investment objective stated in a fund's prospectus may or may not reflect how the fund actually invests, the Morningstar category is assigned based on the underlying securities in each portfolio. Morningstar categories help investors and investment professionals make meaningful comparisons between funds. The categories make it easier to build well-diversified portfolios, assess potential risk, and identify top-performing funds. We place funds in a given category based on their portfolio statistics and compositions over the past three years. If the fund is new and has no portfolio history, we estimate where it will fall before giving it a more permanent category assignment. When necessary, we may change a category assignment based on recent changes to the portfolio.