|Bid||1,175.00 x 0|
|Ask||1,180.00 x 0|
|Day's Range||1,160.00 - 1,200.00|
|52 Week Range||1,160.00 - 2,130.00|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||N/A|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Earnings Date||May 3, 2019 - May 7, 2019|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||0.20|
* Malaysia posts higher-than-expected Jan trade surplus * Vietnam, Indonesia poised for 2nd straight session of gains By Shriya Ramakrishnan March 4 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stocks climbed on Monday ...
India's 2018 thermal coal imports rose at the fastest pace in four years, according to two industry sources, despite moves by Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government to cut imports in a bid to reduce its trade deficit. Coal is among the top five commodities imported by India, one of the world's largest consumers of coal, and the rise in imports of the fuel after two consecutive years of decline adds to its trade deficit. Thermal coal imports jumped 19 percent to 171.85 million tonnes in 2018, marking the fastest pace of growth since 2014, according to data from American Fuels & Natural Resources, a Dubai-based trader of U.S.-origin coal.
* Energy stocks propel Indonesia to 8-mth high * Philippines posts 4 pct weekly gain, best in nearly 2 yrs * Vietnam records 4-week losing streak * Late surge helps Thailand snap 3 weeks of losses By Rashmi ...
* Philippine shares fall for sixth straight day * Singapore July retail sales data expected * Malaysian stocks fall 0.7 percent By Karthika Suresh Namboothiri Sept 12 (Reuters) - Philippine shares fell ...
* Vietnam at over 1-month closing high * Philippines up for 5th consecutive session By Syed Saif Hussain Naqvi July 30 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian shares rose on Monday, with Indonesia gaining for ...
* Philippines set for 5th consecutive winning session * Singapore shares edge lower as lenders fall By Syed Saif Hussain Naqvi July 30 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets eked out minor gains ...