MICROCAP SPECIAL ALERT – BioLargo’s (BLGO) Surprise Acquisition of ENTIRE World Class Engineering Team from Fortune 500 CB&I Environmental & Infrastructure, Inc. Combined with New Financing Signals STRONG BUY as AOS Disruptive Water Treatment System Now Ready for $860 Billion Market
BLGO COMMERCIAL REVENUES ARE STARTING NOW AND STRONGLY POSITIONED TO EXPLODE FOR YEARS TO COME
Follow this chain of facts to understand the powerful investment implications:
1. BLGO developed and owns the breakthrough AOS Water Treatment system that was just unveiled at the University of Alberta. The AOS is validated by many leading experts as the biggest breakthrough in water treatment in history
2. The AOS system was validated by 1,600 studies and by the world’s largest water engineering company to disinfect and to also remove toxic contaminants better, faster and cheaper than all technologies
3. Over 35 government grants support the AOS system
4. After 10 years of development, the AOS system is now commercially ready for engineering to tailor and build it for user’s specific needs
5. BLGO just acquired THE ENTIRE ENGINEERING INNOVATION TEAM THAT CREATED GIANT REVENUES FOR CB&I and now creates instant big revenues for BLGO
6. The new engineering team brings substantial new business on day 1
7. BLGO’S new Engineering and Science Division has powerful established business relationships with giant users for the AOS
8. BLGO’s new Engineering & Science Division from CB&I is strongly incentivized to generate big and profitable revenues
9. BLGO hired Dr Shan Yong as head of BD for the AOS. Dr Yong has long established relationships with Veolia and the world’s largest water companies
10. BLGO just closed a finance commitment for $10 million with Lincoln Park Capital
11. BLGO Clyra Medical division within days of filing 510k for novel low cost, best in class wound care products in a $10 billion market
12. Clyra wound care products kill even resistant microbials (ESKAPE PATHOGENS) and promote healing
13. 510k is a 90-day process
14. Tanya Rhodes was head of wound care product development at giant Smith & Nephew
15. Tanya Rhodes is now spearheading Clyra’s disruptive product entry into $10 billion market
16. Several more proprietary blockbuster and disruptive wound care products are in pipeline
17. CupriDyne industrial air treatment odor control is being sold now and is quickly being adopted by major companies
18. 3 of the top 10 waste management companies have already signed National Purchasing Agreements and sales are increasing rapidly
19. Word on the street is that CupiDyne is going to take over odor control
20. CupriDyne sales potential is billions per year
21. BLGO is destined to achieve enormous revenues and multi-billion dollar market cap in near term with major prolonged growth for years to come.
BioLargo Acquires World-Class Engineering Team to Form a New Engineering Services Subsidiary and Enters into Common Stock Purchase Agreement for Up to $10 Million with Lincoln Park Capital
Westminster, CA, Sept. 11, 2017-- BioLargo, Inc., a sustainable science and technology company that delivers practical solutions for clean water, clean air and advanced wound care, announced today it finalized ...
Long Island Iced Tea Looks Poised To Benefit From Shift Away From Carbonated Beverages
Long Island Iced Tea is a beverage company that provides premium non-alcoholic ready-to-drink iced tea bottle beverages. The company recently closed a public of
Interesting statement...O’Donnell served as the President and CEO of Caribbean Asset Holdings, a telecommunications company based in the U.S. Virgin Islands, where he oversaw its sale to Atlantic Tele-Network. ATNI is on record saying they are looking for acquisitions...Buy out 2018?
Big Fricken Tard
EPS Net loss of 5 cents.. Watch out below!
Kiplingers featured ALSK yesterday.today causing the short term run up.
I am hoarding shares under 3.00 Holding and adding on dips.
Glad I have not owned ALSK in about 4 years now...
[2016-SEP] Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc NASDAQ : ALSK Correlation Histogram
X axis : Stocks Price Correlation Coefficient Y axis : Quantity of stocks Sep-2016 1,000 Day Parameter 2,830 NASDAQ Stocks Price Analysis This stock mode of correlation coefficient is -0.1 In other words, the correlation coefficient of the other stoc
Yahoo Finance Insights
ALSK is down -5.26% to 2.16
Big Fricken Tard
ALSK Anand Vadapalli 2016 Compensation of $2,830,481 is 3x more then GCI's CEO. ALSK issues Millions worth of new shares for compensation every year. The 10 million dollar share buyback will also be used as compensation. This company will get killed on earnings because of share buyback.
I only bought ALSK for the dividend.
I bought this stock after finding it listed in Investors business daily newspaper as one of top ranked 100 best low priced stocks. It had an 80 rating out of a possible 100. In my Scottrade account all three rating agencies listed it as a "buy". Earnings just came out and "Thursday reported a first-quarter loss of $676,000, after reporting a profit in the same period a year earlier." So much for all the experts. Perhaps the internet in Alaska is not as important to those up there as the Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc. hopes.
Extreme networks (EXTR) and Sierra Wireless (SWIR) both crushed earnings. Hopefully that's a good sign for this one.
Short interest is .11% with Institutional ownership at 42% and a +.02 on the adjusted earnings with a 200% eps growth vs same qtr last year