|Bid||22.90 x 100|
|Ask||24.18 x 100|
|Day's Range||23.75 - 24.33|
|52 Week Range||13.23 - 24.33|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||50.69|
TROY, Mich., Nov. 16, 2017-- Altair Engineering today announced it will release its financial results for the third quarter of 2017, ended September 30, 2017, after the market close on Thursday, November ...
TROY, Mich., Nov. 15, 2017-- Altair Engineering Inc. is Cray’ s winner of the 2017 Supplier of the Year award and the first software company to be awarded this honor. It is a testament to its continued ...
TROY, Mich., Nov. 06, 2017-- Altair Engineering Inc. today announced the closing of its initial public offering and the exercise in full of the underwriters’ option to purchase an additional 1,800,000 ...
What: Altair Engineering Inc., a leader in the development and broad application of simulation technology to synthesize and optimize designs, processes and decisions for improved business performance, ...
TROY, Mich., Oct. 31, 2017-- Altair Engineering Inc. today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 12,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock at a price of $13.00 per share, for a total ...
Microsoft recently disclosed Project Brainwave, which uses pools of FPGA’s for real-time machine-learning inference, marking the first time the company has shared architecture and performance details of their FPGA-based chips. I take an in depth look at the implications for Intel and Xilinx.
Earlier this month, I attended Intel's first Autonomous Driving Workshop in San Jose, where press and analysts enjoyed demonstrations and talks from both Intel, and a handful of their partners—BMW, Delphi, Ericsson, and HERE.
Intel laid out their AI roadmap last November after acquiring Altera and Nervana Systems. How will they flawlessly execute that and keep tabs on the future? Intel's new AI group might be the answer.
Chipzilla's not aiming to be a general-purpose contract chip manufacturer; instead, it's taking a "strategically specific" approach.
The chipmaker is betting that its Programmable Solutions Business will see some market share gains in 2017, with those gains potentially accelerating in 2018 and beyond.
After the acquisition by Intel, Altera’s revenue has grown every quarter on a YoY basis for the past three quarters.
NEW YORK (AP) — Federal prosecutors have charged three Chinese nationals accused of profiting from insider information about mergers and acquisitions by hacking into the networks of law firms working on the deals, authorities said Tuesday.
AWS is adopting Xilinx’s strategy of pooled FPGA in its F1 instance cloud service—an important win for Xilinx, which has a 50% FPGA market share.
Amazon recently announced that they would offer cloud access to FPGA accelerators provided by Xilinx. There are three reasons why this announcement may provide further evidence of growing momentum behind this once-obscure class of chips to accelerate computationally intensive workloads.
Intel sold its 51% stake in McAfee to a private equity firm for ~$4.2 billion. However, the chipmaker would retain the remaining 49% stake in McAfee.