to view your mail
Yahoo Finance Plus
U.S. markets closed
AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC)
NYSE - NYSE Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
At close: 4:00PM EDT
424,023 reactions on $AMC conversation
Sign in to post a message.
blackrock had to have bought the 21,488,588 shares today direct sale from AMC or our volume would have been off the chart so I assume that it was the remainder of the outstanding shares from the 43 million offering
we should no longer have any extra downward pressure if that is the case
All 3 million of us need to become A List members $25 a month and then check into 3 movies a week whether we go or not is irrelevant just by checking in makes it look like we did. It’s as easy as reserving your seats with a push of a button.
3 million times $25 for a membership = 75 million dollars of revenue accumulated each and every month this is something that i haven’t seen talked about but is something we all need to do.
We are now the owners of AMC which is crazy but now we need to also invest in our company to create high revenue for this next quarter.
AMC Floor $100K
As u might know. HFs average short price is around $7-$7.50 with 2.5B Synthetic Shares. Ouch.
U have any ways out for HFs? I don't see any unless AMC bankruptcy (which is zero probability).
Well I stepped away to do some yardwork this afternoon. Came back to see which other TUTES joined forces in AMC and Boom
2021-05-07 13F Bnp Paribas Arbitrage, Sa yet another has now bought more than their previous total owned - 124,783 now owns 278,910
I mean this really feels like the walls are closing in on the shorts and hedgies.
Today 9 new funds entered or expanded on ownership of AMC previously owned by all 8 was roughly 293,900 shares
After today's 13Fs the eight now combined for roughly 727,300 shares
580,342 shares added institutional investment today
Got to admit unwound of love to seen 10.01. But it was fun to see the 9.51. Push. Like I said many times. This is the most fun I ever had with stocks in 30 years of trading.
1. No bankruptcy
2. 2 billion liquidity (highest recorded money at hand for the company)
3. Solid re opening plan to all AMC theaters within CDC guidance
4. Increasing box office return $5 billion future projections
5. 3.2 million retail investors with increasing institutions buying as reflected by 13f filings
6. Estimated 1-2 billion FAKE shares
No excuses, No dates.... just plain facts and math
Rise of the Apes
post with link is being deleted CNBC article
AMC CEO Adam Aron raved about its new investors who are at odds with Wall Street
PUBLISHED FRI, MAY 7 2021 10:37 AM EDT
Adam [Aron] was very complimentary of the individual retail investors," Handler said, in an interview. "They clearly support him. And put their money where their mouths are ... the stock is where it is right now because of those retail investors."
As a token of appreciation, Aron said that he and AMC would each make a $50,000 donation to the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund, a conservation fund dedicated to protecting endangered mountain gorillas. This is the first time the company has donated to this organization and it's a clear nod to these new investors.
AMC delayed its annual shareholders meeting more than a month in order to give these investors an opportunity to attend the event and "make their important voices heard," Aron said.
"Just go on Twitter, just go on Reddit, just go on YouTube, read what these people write," he said. "They love AMC. And these are not people who are just going to be investors in AMC. These are going to be customers of AMC who come to our theaters and enjoy watching movies at our theaters as paying guests."
Because of these new investors, Aron said the company will shift how it disseminates information to its shareholders.
"Before when I wanted to talk to the company's ownership, I could fly to Beijing and I could sit down with three or four people and they have 75% of the votes," he said. "It's going to be a little different now ... so you're going to see a lot more outreach to literally millions of investors in our company and it's going to be quite public."
"I've started tweeting again," he said.
No shopping...no dining...no gyms...still in lockdown in Canada! The only thing not locked down is my AMC account 35k and holding strong!
The recent push back on the hedge funds by each and every one of us has created a mess for the SEC. Trust me, they know exactly what is going on and they also know that the Market mechanics have got to change now that we retail investors have a better understanding. The short market in it's present form will no longer be the cash cow that it once was for the hedge funds. All their tricks have been exposed and retail has found ways to even the playing field. There is only one thing left for the SEC to do and they have been doing it now by changing the rules to ensure that the hedge funds never target a company so heavy where a stock is 100 percent or more shorted and a hedge fund is never under leveraged. There have been massive losses by the hedges and there will be even more losses shortly. I do believe that we will win this war and the hedges will have to pay us dearly. Like many have said, everyone involved from the top down are just trying to position themselves to better absorb the losses the market is going to take when the positions in GME and AMC are finally closed out. After that, the potential of future short squeezes will be non existent. I'm looking for a big payday while we watch so many people cry about how we are killing the market and about how we retail investors are wrong for what we are doing. Let's keep shooting for the Moon!
Brutal Gamma squeeze is brewing. 1.6 million shares more today that need to be bought back ! Add in the 26% interest rate and I say confidently that they are cooked !
My Fidelity account showed almost a six to one buy VS sell today for AMC. We have a lot of good news recently.
who needs netflix when you can just watch the last 5 minutes of trading on a friday :P
Ok so today's twisted story by bashers may be that AMC dumped 17 million shares into the market at a 9.85 average. So lets think about this.
1) AMC still has a company to run - they strengthened the company by raising more capital - this outs us in a better position and hurts hedge funds claims of bankruptcy and huge debts
2) Out of the 17 million shares dumped into the market, who do you think bought most of those shares? I would say APES and longs
3) 17 million shares does absolutely nothing to hurt us - Hedgies are on the hook for upwards of 1.5 BILLION synthetic shares so 17 million of which were bought up by APES is nothing
4) AMC may continue to dump some more shares and the way they are doing it is not bad - a few everyday not one big dump
5) AMC still has 26 million shares today in reserve in case this does squeeze.
6) Bottom line is this - TRUST ADAM ARON and do not let any basher twist this fact today or next week.
game over Blackrock invested another 250 million dollars in AMC stock today
No more bankrupcy, a very liquid company, one of the best sectors for an economic re opening play, 1-2 billion fake shares, incoming short regulations, 3.2 million passionate shareholders and growing.
What is there not to love about AMC!
All I can say is WOW - Look at all the 13F filings that just came in yesterday. You gotta see this
2021-05-06 13F Bank Of Nova Scotia 42,492 shares
2021-05-06 13F Fifth Third Bancorp 33,000 shares to 43,603
2021-05-06 13F/A Larson Financial Group LLC 498 shares
2021-05-06 13F/A Clearview Wealth Advisors LLC 400 shares
2021-05-06 13F Rhumbline Advisers 179,186 shares prior and now hold 645,978
2021-05-06 13F Spectrum Management Group, LLC 200 CALLS
2021-05-06 13F Brighton Jones Llc 107,922 shares
2021-05-06 13F Simon Quick Advisors, Llc 500 shares
2021-05-06 13F Arizona State Retirement System previous was 16,590 and now own 24,925
2021-05-06 13F Alliancebernstein L.p. previously owned 10000 now own 455,673
RECAP of Conference Call
· 3.2 MILLION APES (as of March 1 I believe) confirmed by the Kongfather
· WE OWN MORE THAN 4/5 OF OUTSTANDING SHARES
· Market share went from 25%-->33%
· Raised 2.95 BILLION in equity in the last year. 2B being since December 2020.
· Plan to renegotiate leases with theatre owners
· 1.26 Billion dollars in debt forgiven or transferred to equity
· 99% of theatres in the USA are open, limited capacity and limited hours reducing in lesser financials but saved $$$ on costs doing this.
· As of March 31, total liquidity is $1.025B most they have ever had in their 101-year history.
· DONATING $50,000 to Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund from AMC and $50,000 from Adams personal pocket.
· Employing 5,000-10,000 people in coming months.
· Adam is enthusiastic about having many individual shareholders. Finds it easier to communicate via YouTube interviews and Twitter.
· The Kongfather is extremely optimistic that AMC will win this war.
Look...the 17 million shares raised enough capital to last thru 2022! Bankruptcy is off the table.
The squeeze happens and the stock returns to realistic price. Movie theaters open up to a more fuller capacity and revenues increase.
Maybe, just maybe Amazon or Netflix, or Disney but out AMC! Who knows but stop with all the uncertainty of the earnings report...R E L A X!!!
Millions of shares that became officially classified in April 28th will hit the 21days period on May 19th when liquidation of assets to cover is accessible. The squeeze is inevitable, doesn’t matter if yahoo deleted every message, the squeeze is right around the corner. Loading up on shares
Dogecoin in spotlight as cryptocurrency backer Musk makes 'SNL' appearance
Khan Academy’s Sal Khan on the future of higher education and why it might include non-traditional methods
Yahoo Finance Video
Prepare to pay more for your favorite chicken sandwich
Advertise with us
© 2021 Verizon Media. All rights reserved.
About Our Ads
Discover new investment ideas by accessing unbiased, in-depth investment research