|Bid||62.57 x 900|
|Ask||62.64 x 1000|
|Day's Range||62.41 - 64.13|
|52 Week Range||46.89 - 69.02|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||8.12|
|Earnings Date||Aug 2, 2018|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||61.87|
Jun.21 -- AMC Networks President and Chief Executive Officer Josh Sapan speaks with Bloomberg's Emma Chandra at the Bloomberg Breakaway CEO Summit in New York.
In some circles, the upcoming NFLX stock earnings report is merely a coronation of the obvious. Anyone who isn’t emotionally and financially vested in the streaming-media firm can see that NFLX stock is overheated. Just prior to its second-quarter fiscal 2018 earnings report, shares hit triple-digits against its January opener.
LONDON, UK / ACCESSWIRE / July 16, 2018 / If you want a free Stock Review on HUYA sign up now at www.wallstequities.com/registration. On Friday, July 13, 2018, US markets saw broad based gains with six out of nine sectors finishing the trading sessions in green.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — "Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation" has checked into the No. 1 spot at the box office in its opening weekend and left the Dwayne Johnson action thriller, "Skyscraper," in the dust.
NEW YORK (AP) — Yvette Nicole Brown is filling in for Chris Hardwick as host of "The Walking Dead" and "Talking Dead" while AMC Networks reviews sexual-assault allegations against Hardwick.
NEW YORK, July 12, 2018-- AMC Networks Inc. will host a conference call to discuss results for the second quarter 2018 on Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. AMC Networks will issue a press ...
Zacks.com featured highlights include: General Motors, Boston Scientific, T. Rowe Price, AMC Networks and Celanese
Uncertainty gripped the equity markets on the news that the Trump administration is mulling to impose tariffs on imported cars, citing an obscure ruling to protect domestic auto manufacturers. The purported move is likely to backfire and adversely impact the operations of several auto manufacturing firms, leading to job loss and decline in production.Source: Shutterstock
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom" dinosaurs ruled the box office for a second weekend in a row, but also left a little room for more modest newcomers like "Sicario: Day of the Soldado" and the basketball comedy "Uncle Drew" to over-perform in the crowded marketplace.
The recent rally in media stocks helped push shares of AMC Networks Inc (NASDAQ: AMCX ) higher. With minimal upside potential ahead, however, the bullish case for owning the stock no longer applies, according ...
Today I will be providing a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of AMC Networks Inc (NASDAQ:AMCX) as an investment opportunity by taking theRead More...
AMC Networks President and Chief Executive Officer Josh Sapan speaks with Bloomberg's Emma Chandra at the Bloomberg Breakaway CEO Summit in New York. (Source: Bloomberg)
Investors are holding “false hope of a takeout” for AMC Networks Inc. (NASDAQ: AMCX), Bernstein analyst Todd Juenger said in a scathing note Thursday. Shares of AMC are up 12.4 percent this year — and up 13.6 percent since the favorable AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T)–Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX) ruling June 12. “This re-rating has been driven entirely by acquisition premium,” said Juenger.
Disney's (DIS) sweetened takeover bid for 21st Century Fox (FOXA) has soured ratings agency Moody's Investor Service on the media giant's debt. Moody's placed Disney on review for a downgrade late yesterday, citing the company's major debt load, should it be successful in buying Fox and European satellite TV provider Sky: Moody's pegs the company's debt to earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization ratio around four times if the deal closes, 3.5 times without Sky. Of course, that figure could go higher if Comcast (CMCSA) ratchets up its own $65 billion offer for Fox and Disney decides to escalate again. Moody's expects that should a ratings downgrade occur, it will be limited to one notch." Needham's Laura Martin expects that Disney will win the day, given that Fox's controlling Murdoch family will vote its 17% economic interest for the deal, which means that only 40% of remaining shareholders need to agree, where as 60% of non-Murdoch shareholders have to vote for the Comcast deal.
Zacks.com featured highlights include: General Motors, Boston Scientific, Antero NRG, AMC and Celanese
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The combined powers of superheroes, the Pixar brand and a drought of family-friendly films helped "Incredibles 2" become the best animated opening of all time, the biggest PG-rated launch ever and the 8th highest film launch overall.