U.S. Markets closed

Annovis Bio, Inc. (ANVS)

NYSE American - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
34.43-9.07 (-20.85%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT
34.90 +0.47 (1.37%)
After hours: 07:59PM EDT
Sign in to post a message.
  • T
    Tango
    I bet a farm, now I got a half farm
  • B
    Bad MF
    $SAVA
  • R
    Ray
    $SAVA conversation
    I concur with all the scientific data that many my fellow Longs have provided us with over the last months and I am still bullish on $SAVA. Thank you all @End2War, @Chris, @Archimedes, and many more...Really appreciate their inputs and help me not to feel lonely along the way.....
    However we cannot ignore that, leaving aside our expectations, the data reported today by itself, deserved a different SP action from what we have witnessed from the moment the data was officially released during the AAIC Conference earlier today.
    We cannot start now talking about future accoplishments to come (Phase 3, BTD, etc) or continuing ¨buying the dips¨ without stopping for a minute and analyse what is going on. Let´s not forget the SP action following the 6 months report was released back in February. We are definitely exposed again.

    $ANVS today got hit more than 50% after a poor presentation.
    On the other side $SAVA is being hit over 20% now after great results.
    What is the rational behind these price actions?

    Today most of us who followed the science and were confident on the outcome of today´s 9 months report were expecting a breakthtough in the SP action.
    No DD carried out by a retail investor can properly weight these price actions. Let´s not be fooled.....we are just leaves at the wind´s mercy.....that sometime get lucky.
    Bullish
  • A
    Alex
    We all knew the data was questionable after initial release, last night presentation solidifies. Not all AD are the same and there is currently only one with real and amazing data…..SAVA!
  • T
    Tiffany
    Did they use a Fisher Price Chemistry set?
  • G
    Gobig orgohome
    30% improvement in just 25 days! patients will take that right now.
  • d
    daniel
    I got canceled for my earlier comment about a top political figure that did not benefit from using this drug. A great example of political bias here.
  • L
    Lorenabobcockfrost
    Wow, arrows are amazing!
  • A
    A
    Guys, any insights why we see a steep fall 53%. I checked news, nothing
  • C
    Concerned
    The question is how fast does this company fall to < $10.00 share? Based on the data presented, the probability of technical and regulatory success is < 3%. Long way to fall and the efficacy endpoints for AD for any "adequate and well-controlled" Phase 3 clinical trial will probably be 26 weeks. I would recommend that you get out now; AD is a tough indication.
  • G
    Gobig orgohome
    All of the inflammatory markers showed statistically significant reductions after 25 days of treatment in 14 PD patients. In addition, we determined there was a statistically significant increase in the ratio of Aβ42/Aβ40 among AD patients, suggesting that they improved.
  • A
    Anonymous
    Any real value in this data? See that this stock has had quite a run. Currently own SAVA, but would like to get some additional exposure to Alzheimer's biotech. Premarket looks bad. Bottom might be where?
  • A
    Alexander
    Cassava great news end went down 20%
    Hold long and wait
  • B
    BioPharmaInvestor
    Adam Feuerstein's scathing commentary on Twitter today was devastating to the share price.....On the other hand, SAVA reported robust 9 month efficacy and safety data......A Tale of Two Cities.
    Bearish
  • F
    Flowjob
    Smart money knows their PR skills failed nothing else, Maria will learn from this and we will see a good runup into full data, Best R/R in Q3 with a tiny float.
  • G
    Gobig orgohome
    you all worried to much, that is how bio works, and its not the end for the company. relax, average your price if you can and wait for a correction or PR.
  • J
    Jacta Alea Est
    Trading games at play here... retailers do not panic sell.... once Annovis is positively received by those attending the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2021, ANVS will surpass all previous highs...know what's really up. And buy what you can afford to now.
    Bullish
  • H
    Harry Ballz
    $SAVA conversation
    Sold $ANVS for $114 and SAVA for $124. Bought back into SAVA today at 69. Not so sure about ANVS anymore.
  • F
    Flowjob
    $ANVS all AD stocks are down along with SAVA.

    If you're ballsy buy the dip, if you're short beware.

    Bounce imminent.
  • B
    BioPharmaInvestor
    Apparently the "new clinical and biomarker data" ANVS presented last night failed to impress some audience members.

    On the other hand, I strongly believe that Remi (SAVA's CEO) will impress audience members today at the AAIC, when he discusses SAVA's 9 month cognition, behavior and safety data. If 9 month data is consistent or better than 6 month data, SAVA could be worth between $900 to $1,200 in a bidding war. That's a buyout range between $35 to $50 Bil.

    Best wishes to all
    Bearish