|Bid||N/A x N/A|
|Ask||N/A x N/A|
|Day's Range||N/A - N/A|
|52 Week Range||undefined - undefined|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
65.0% of analysts surveyed by Reuters rate Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) a “buy,” while the remaining 35.0% rate it a “hold” as of July 18, 2017.
The institutional holdings in Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) increased to 48.7% in 2Q17 compared to 46.8% in the previous quarter.
Investors in Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (ETP) need to pay close attention to the stock based on moves in the options market lately.