|Bid||4.85 x 3200|
|Ask||5.25 x 3000|
|Day's Range||4.8000 - 4.9600|
|52 Week Range||3.1700 - 5.8000|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||1.96|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Earnings Date||Apr 29, 2019 - May 3, 2019|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||6.78|
Want to participate in a short research study? Help shape the future of investing tools and you could win a $250 gift card! Accuray Incorporated (NASDAQ:ARAY), which is in the Read More...
NEW YORK, Feb. 01, 2019 -- In new independent research reports released early this morning, Market Source Research released its latest key findings for all current investors,.
Jan 28 (Reuters) - China Isotope & Radiation Corp: * ACCURAY AND CHINA ISOTOPE AND RADIATION CORPORATION ENTER JOINT VENTURE CONTRACT TO MANUFACTURE AND SELL RADIATION ONCOLOGY SYSTEMS IN CHINA * ACCURAY ...
SUNNYVALE, Calif. and TIANJIN, China, Jan. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuray Asia Limited, a subsidiary of Accuray Incorporated (ARAY), and CNNC High Energy Equipment (Tianjin) Co., Ltd, a subsidiary of China Isotope and Radiation Corporation (HKSE:01763), today announced the formation of a joint venture ("JV") to manufacture and sell radiation oncology systems in China. Under the terms of the agreement, CIRC's subsidiary will own 51% of the JV and Accuray's subsidiary will own the remaining 49%.
The Sunnyvale, California-based company said it had a loss of 5 cents per share. The radiation oncology company posted revenue of $102.3 million in the period. Accuray expects full-year revenue in the ...
SUNNYVALE, Calif. , Jan. 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuray Incorporated (NASDAQ: ARAY) today reported its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2019 ended December 31, 2018 . Fiscal Second ...
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Jan. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- According to the American Cancer Society, prostate cancer is the most common cancer in American men other than skin cancer. Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and The Urology Group (TUG) are partnering to recognize TUG's commitment to improving the lives of men with prostate cancer. TUG physicians recently treated the center's 1,600th prostate cancer patient using the CyberKnife® M6™ System, a groundbreaking radiotherapy device that specializes in delivering stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) treatments with sub-millimeter precision.
Accuray (ARAY) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Jan. 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuray Incorporated (NASDAQ: ARAY) will report results for its second quarter ended December 31, 2018 on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 after the market close. ...
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. On the other hand, we'd be remiss not to mention that insider sales have Read More...
SUNNYVALE, Calif. , Jan. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuray Incorporated (NASDAQ: ARAY) announced today that the Company will present at the J.P. Morgan 37th Annual Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, January ...
The government requires hedge funds and wealthy investors with over a certain portfolio size to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn’t the intention, these filings level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F filings disclosed the funds’ positions on September […]
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Dec. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) announced today that the new release of its Accuray Precision® Treatment Planning System (TPS) with the CyberKnife® VOLO™ Optimizer will enable CyberKnife System customers to significantly improve operational efficiency by reducing both the time to create high quality treatment plans and the time it takes to deliver patient treatments.
Joshua Levine became the CEO of Accuray Incorporated (NASDAQ:ARAY) in 2012. This analysis aims first to contrast CEO compensation with other companies that have similar market capitalization. Next, we'll consider Read More...
Accuray's (ARAY) benefits from growing adoption of non-surgical treatment options among cancer patients and increasing demand for its latest offerings.