|Bid||17.72 x 1100|
|Ask||17.81 x 1800|
|Day's Range||17.68 - 18.04|
|52 Week Range||10.09 - 20.00|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||1.25|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Earnings Date||Jul 25, 2019|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.56 (3.09%)|
|1y Target Est||17.72|
Packaging group Ardagh plans to spin off its food and speciality metal business in a $2.5bn deal, merging it with aluminium container maker Exal Corporation, to create one of the biggest metal packaging companies in the world. The new company, Trivium, will be 43 per cent owned by Ardagh, while Exal’s parent, the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, will hold the remaining 57 per cent.
LUXEMBOURG, July 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Ardagh Group ("Ardagh") announces today that it has entered into an agreement to combine its Food & Specialty Metal Packaging business ("Food & Specialty") with the business of Exal Corporation ("Exal"), a leading producer of aluminum containers, to form Trivium Packaging ("Trivium"), a global leader in metal packaging.
Heavy rockers Trivium have won a following with such cheery ditties as No Hope for the Human Race. The deal can be seen as a takeover by Ontario Teachers, a pension fund with some attributes of a private equity firm. It will wind up with 57 per cent of Trivium.
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts, usually don't make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. During the fourth quarter of 2018 we observed increased volatility and small-cap stocks underperformed the […]
Ardagh Group (ARD) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank 2 (Buy).
Anyone researching Ardagh Group S.A. (NYSE:ARD) might want to consider the historical volatility of the share price...
Want to participate in a short research study? Help shape the future of investing tools and you could win a $250 gift card! Ardagh Group S.A. (NYSE:ARD) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 14% in the las...
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 700 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F filings show the funds' and investors' portfolio positions as of December 31st. In this article we look at what those investors think of Ardagh Group S.A. (NYSE:ARD). Ardagh Group S.A. […]
On a per-share basis, the Luxembourg-based company said it had net income of 6 cents. Earnings, adjusted for amortization costs and non-recurring costs, came to 35 cents per share. The packaging company ...
LUXEMBOURG , April 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Ardagh Group S.A. (NYSE: ARD) today announced its results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2019 . March 31, 2019 March 31, 2018 Change Change CCY ($m ...
Ardagh Group (ARD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
LUXEMBOURG, April 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Ardagh Group's continuous efforts to reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions have been recognised with a B-level rating from the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP). CDP is a global environmental impact non-profit that drives companies and governments to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions, safeguard water resources and protect forests. Ardagh has worked with CDP since 2011.
LUXEMBOURG , March 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Ardagh Group S.A. (NYSE: ARD) announces that it has filed its annual report, including its audited consolidated financial statements on Form 20-F for the year ...
Ardagh Group (ARD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 17.86% and 2.17%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2018. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LUXEMBOURG (AP) _ Ardagh Group SA (ARD) on Thursday reported a fourth-quarter loss of $144 million, after reporting a profit in the same period a year earlier. The packaging company posted revenue of $2.14 billion in the period, beating Street forecasts. Three analysts surveyed by Zacks expected $2.09 billion.
LUXEMBOURG , Feb. 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Ardagh Group S.A. (NYSE: ARD) today announced its results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2018 . December 31, 2018 December 31, 2017 Change ...
LUXEMBOURG , Feb. 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Ardagh Group S.A. (NYSE: ARD) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.14 per common share. This is payable on March 13, 2019 to shareholders of record on ...