U.S. markets open in 8 hours 57 minutes

Asure Software, Inc. (ASUR)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
8.100.00 (0.00%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT
Full screen
Loading interactive chart...
  • Is Asure Software (NASDAQ:ASUR) Using Too Much Debt?
    Simply Wall St.

    Is Asure Software (NASDAQ:ASUR) Using Too Much Debt?

    Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of...

  • Asure Software Announces Timing of First Quarter 2021 Financial Results

    Asure Software Announces Timing of First Quarter 2021 Financial Results

    AUSTIN, Texas, April 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Asure (NASDAQ:ASUR), a leading provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) software solutions, today announced that its financial results for the first quarter of 2021 will be released after the market close on Monday, May 10, 2021. Asure will host a conference call to discuss the results at 3:30pm CT (4:30pm ET) on the same day. Asure Chairman and CEO Pat Goepel as well as CFO John Pence will host the conference call, followed by a question and answer session. Date: Monday, May 10, 2021Time: 3:30 p.m. Central time (4:30 p.m. Eastern time)U.S. dial-in: (877) 853-5636International dial-in: (631) 291-4544Conference ID: 8369970 A live webcast, as well as a replay, will be available on the Company's investor relations website at: https://investor.asuresoftware.com/events-and-presentations. About Asure SoftwareAsure (NASDAQ: ASUR) sees Human Capital Management (HCM) through the lens of entrepreneurs and executives with an owner’s mentality. We help more than 80,000 small and mid-sized businesses develop their “Human Capital” to get to the next level, stay compliant, and allocate their time, money and technology toward growth. Asure HCM solution includes Asure Payroll & Tax, Asure HR, and Asure Time & Attendance. Our Asure HRServices offer ranges from online compliance tools to a fully outsourced HR department. Visit us at asuresoftware.com. Company Contact:Stacy Zellner, Director of Marketing(512) 843-7567stacy.zellner@asuresoftware.com Investor Contact:Jeff Houston, Director Corporate Development(512) 437-2349jeff.houston@asuresoftware.com

  • Asure Software Sales Top 4Q Estimates Despite COVID-19 Headwinds

    Asure Software Sales Top 4Q Estimates Despite COVID-19 Headwinds

    Asure Software announced better-than-expected 4Q results. Meanwhile, revenues of the cloud-based human capital management (HCM) software solutions provider declined year-over-year, reflecting the negative impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Shares rose 5.8% ahead of the results release on March 11. Asure’s (ASUR) 4Q revenues dropped 7% to $16.4 million year-on-year but came in ahead of analysts’ expectations of $16.2 million. Recurring revenues accounted for 97% of total sales, while professional services, hardware and other revenue contributed the remaining 3%. The company reported breakeven earnings for the quarter on a non-GAAP basis, reflecting a strong improvement from the loss of $0.16 per share posted in the year-ago quarter. Moreover, the bottom-line result compared favorably with the Street’s estimates of a loss of $0.01 per share. Asure recorded a sequential improvement across key metrics. The company’s 4Q revenues increased 3% sequentially, while the breakeven earnings reflect an improvement from a loss of $0.03 per share reported in 3Q. (See Asure Software stock analysis on TipRanks) Asure’s CEO Pat Goepel said, “The high-caliber sales representatives we added in the second half of 2020 helped us achieve encouraging results during a difficult economic landscape. We are particularly pleased with the growth in number of customers added and are cautiously optimistic that gradually improving unemployment rates will serve as a tailwind, leading to increased revenue over time.” Ahead of the earnings release, Barrington analyst Vincent Colicchio reiterated his Buy rating and price target of $12 (33.5% upside potential) on the stock. In a note to investors, Colicchio wrote, “We expect Asure to achieve solid organic and acquisition-related growth in 2021 and beyond in the HCM software market.” Overall, consensus among analysts is a Moderate Buy based on 2 unanimous Buys. The average analyst price target of $11 implies upside potential of about 22.4% to current levels. Shares have surged more than 49% over the past year. Related News: Oracle Slips Over 5% As 3Q Revenue Growth Misses Management’s Forecast Rush Street Lifts 2021 Revenue Outlook After 4Q Beat; Stock Jumps Over 16%Cloudera Drops 8% On Disappointing FY22 Outlook More recent articles from Smarter Analyst: Wheaton Precious Metals Hikes Dividend By 30% As Quarterly Results Disappoint DocuSign’s 4Q Results Beat Analysts’ Expectations; Shares Dip 4% Rush Street Lifts 2021 Revenue Outlook After 4Q Beat; Stock Jumps Over 16% T. Rowe Price’s Feb. AUM Rise On Higher Equity Assets