I believe a partnership is awaiting Congress' action on tax reform. If 100% business expensing is passed -- and there seems to be widespread momentum in that direction -- then R&D becomes a whole lot less costly, and a partner either will be in a position to give a lot more money to ATXH, or to take a much smaller cut of the final action. I think Congress knows it must deliver this win for President Trump and that it will happen before December. Then we may see a partnership -- a great one at that. Just my honest opinion.
I'm back in the black for the first time in a couple of years.
6 million shorts are recovering their oosition. clevlamd clinic is where all kings and presidents of all countries go , to get opereated on. im sure this helps. i heard on bloomberg news 2 months ago about football players bring helped by this drug , then i purchased 3k ,on borrowed money.
only scam here is Harold and I muted him
Harold the jokester posts that ATHX has less than 5 million in cash and massive debt - ATHX has no debt and a lot more cash!
This little gem's secret is spreading.......not much more time before it finally gets out......when it happens....it will probably gap up BIG TIME...imho.... : D
2.30 feels like a red hot poker to the ill-informed shorts
It feels good to already be on the train and not trying to find an entry point to jump on board. This has been a long time waiting.
I posted the following: 4 days ago: $2.50 next week? Very possible!
Yesterday: I said 2.50 this week - may happen tomorrow or Wed. - next week over $3 imo.
Stock now at $2.52 at 1:22pm !!!
The new PR firm must be making inroads to industrial brokers. Can't wait for a partnership announcement !!! That will be a nice POP !
This stock was over $4.00/sh on the potential of IBS Phase II. Granted that the biotech sector cooled considerably. But given that it is heating up again, especially in light of the Kite deal, it is not hard to fathom this thing breaking $4 in the near term, even with out consideration of a partnership, given the potential of IS.
I feel like this will peak at just under $4
Big accumulation going on Good for the long term
bid and ask above yesterday's close.......if really good news comes out soon, with this current momentum, the after burner will kick in and there will be no looking back.........I expect a series of good news items over the next 3 months to 2 years .....watch ...patience......
We just licked $2.50 and Harold's tongue is stuck to the flag pole
MultiStem is much more than just stroke... Our Approach
We believe that MultiStem® could have broad relevance for treating acute neurological conditions and injuries, such as stroke, traumatic brain injury (TBI), neonatal hypoxic ischemia, and possibly spinal cord injury, as well as chronic neurological conditions that involve inflammation and neurodegeneration, such as Multiple Sclerosis and possibly Parkinson's disease. In preclinical studies, administration of MultiStem in various models of neurological injury has shown the potential to reduce inflammatory mediated damage, and enhance tissue repair and healing, such as promoting repair of the blood brain barrier.
Specifically, we believe that MultiStem may provide a benefit in certain neurological conditions in several ways, such as by protecting damaged or injured neurons, reducing inflammation, promoting formation of new blood vessels, and by augmenting tissue repair and healing. We are working with multiple independent labs to evaluate the potential application of MultiStem in a range of neurological conditions.