to view your mail
U.S. markets closed
Atossa Therapeutics, Inc. (ATOS)
NasdaqCM - NasdaqCM Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
At close: 4:00PM EST
3,511 reactions on $ATOS conversation
Sign in to post a message.
Huge offering more than the market value of the company. I am totally satisfied that they are going to raise $40 million at a good market price of $1.62. Something must be brewing hopefully there will be good news about their nasal spray.
Latest news from ATOS:
Atossa's COVID-19 nasal spray 'safe' in early-stage study
Stock Picks, Stock Market Investing
Safety data on COVID-19 nasal spray fails to lift Atossa, down 6%
Stock Picks, Stock Market Investing
Time to go back up!!!!!!!
I started following "awesomestokcalerts" (Gooogle it - off course without any space or dash in between the words) and their notifications are better than anyone else.
This guy has no interest in making ATOS work. He has plenty of other patients/interests that make money. A snake oil salesmen
Volume is really high
Maybe the good old doctor at ATOS May like to look into a merger with Sorrento Therapeutics so that success would be assured! Of course getting the best merger price for ATOS!
today announced a positive interim safety assessment from the second cohort of healthy participants in the Phase 1 clinical study using Atossa’s proprietary drug candidate AT-301 administered by nasal spray. This second group of eight participants received a single escalated dose of either AT-301A (placebo) or AT-301B (active drug).
It's clearly now ready to run upwards again though I think we will see higher highs than the last peak provided. Hold tight...good news will be drip drip drip feeding in here over the next few months. I'm not even in this for the Covid nasal spray, see far more potential in the breast tumour treatment side of things. Gonna be a special stock...so be cool...relax and enjoy the ride.
Well, glad to see SOMEONE'S making money!!!
low float, safe use, the nasal spray route is the future :D
there may be some confusion what has caused this stock to fall back 40% today. The confusion is that people think the FDA only approved for the extension of Endoxifen use in ONE patient. I don't think this is the case. Off label use in cancer patients as trials, when there is nothing else available happens all the time under special circumstances with any experimental drugs, herbs, or roots/tree barks. In this case, I think because Endoxifen has shown positive reduction in estrogen sensitive cancer cells in this particular patient in PRE-surgery, the FDA allows it to be used in POST surgery as well. Post surgical approval in GENERAL patients who qualify for it, not just this ONE patient. Tamoxifen which is the gold standard for estrogen sensitive breast cancer, and typically patients who have breast CA gets mastectomy unless they had stage 4 at the time of diagnosis. Thus, most tamoxifen use is post surgery where surgery has either didn't excised all the cancer cells or the cancer cells had metastasised. Getting Endoxifen extension of usage in the post surgical stage is BIG in my opinion because prior to yesterday Endoxifen was only used in presurgical stages which is uncommon unless the patients had stage 4 at the time of diagnosis. So, whether the FDA approves for additional studies in POST surgical or actual usage in POST surgery, it is a big deal because Endoxifen could be superior to tamoxifen in that it does not have the side effects of flushing and does not rely on liver metabolism. In cancer patients, sometimes cancer drugs destroy the liver and they can not tolerate those drugs; this is where Endoxifen comes in very handy. I added more on this dip.
I am considering adding to my small holdings. Of course, lack of capital presents a problem, as it does with almost all of the small drug companies. Management says it only has enough money to operate for 4 to 7 months. The 1,070,28 warrants are exercisable at $4.30/share, so they are out of the money. There has to be dilution coming. I am guessing management will keep it to a minimum, but it obviously needs $9m to add to the 9M cash that it has. This would last 8 to 14 months. Meanwhile there are only 9.1M shares outstanding plus the warrants, making around 10.2M in shares. The good dr owns 57% (yahoo has its stats wrong) of the common. Will he want to sell for 1B, if the prospects are that attractive? If he dilutes, to where shares outstanding are doubled, he loses $250M. So does he dilute for a small amount and look for a buyer or does he dilute 100% and hope that the prospects pan out and the company becomes worth $2B or more. Meanwhile what do I do? Life is not simple?
This is a small but significant step towards the actual sale of a nasal spray.
The following "data" are expected:
1. Topical endoxifen phase 2 study result. It's expected in 2019 Q2, so yes it can be release anytime now. However, the March spike was not related to this study, so no clear indication if/how this result will impact ATOS price.
2. Result of the patient who was granted expanded access to ATOS' oral endoxifen. The March spike was due to the news of the patient being granted the expanded access, so outcome of the patient is expected to impact stock price. CEO already reported in Apr that there was no safety issue with the patient's use of the drug, so the "data" in this case is the efficacy of the drug. Yes the result is also expected anytime now, but also true that the time is less clear as in the case of the topical drug which will be release in Q2.
Holding over the weekend yes or no?
Lot of buying of this stock . I have been long since a while with fluctuations of loss and profit . Hoping to see some good gain
People in different ATOS forum talk about expecting ATOS news, but there seems to be some confusion about what news people are expecting:
1. Phase 2 for topical endoxifen: but this was not the reason ATOS popped to $7 on 3/14, so this is probably not the news people are waiting for?
2. Intraductal Immunotherapy: this is not even phase 1 yet, likely not the news people are expecting.
3. Oral endoxifen: the news of expanded access for one patient was the reason of the pop to $7, so the outcome of the patient is probably what people are expecting. Safety was reported in the conference couple days ago, judging from the price action it was expected and not the news people are waiting for. That means people are waiting for the efficacy report. Anyone care to speculate on the timing? Specifically will it be before the 5/21 stockholders' meeting?
4. There is also a phase 2 study of the oral endoxifen in Australia. Last known status was it was in enrollment for the first 8 patients. Sounds like any outcome is a long ways off, and likely not the news people are waiting for.
Picked up another 1000
House passes historic bill to end federal marijuana prohibition
Unemployment among women has created a "She-cession"
Yahoo Finance Video
White House signals no rush on coronavirus stimulus: 'We don't believe the recovery is in jeopardy'
Advertise with us
© 2020 Verizon Media. All rights reserved.
About Our Ads
Discover new investment ideas by accessing unbiased, in-depth investment research