U.S. Markets closed

Thunderstruck Resources Ltd. (AWE.V)

TSXV - TSXV Delayed Price. Currency in CAD
Add to watchlist
0.1650+0.0050 (+3.13%)
At close: 3:53PM EDT
Full screen
Gain actionable insight from technical analysis on financial instruments, to help optimize your trading strategies
Chart Events
Neutralpattern detected
Previous Close0.1600
Open0.1600
Bid0.1600 x 0
Ask0.1650 x 0
Day's Range0.1400 - 0.1650
52 Week Range0.0300 - 0.1950
Volume442,476
Avg. Volume188,329
Market Cap13.854M
Beta (5Y Monthly)0.47
PE Ratio (TTM)N/A
EPS (TTM)-0.0070
Earnings DateN/A
Forward Dividend & YieldN/A (N/A)
Ex-Dividend DateN/A
1y Target EstN/A
  • Thunderstruck to Commence Drilling at Its Gold and Copper Projects in Fiji
    Newsfile

    Thunderstruck to Commence Drilling at Its Gold and Copper Projects in Fiji

    Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - August 6, 2020) - Thunderstruck Resources Ltd. (TSXV: AWE) (OTC: THURF) ("Thunderstruck" or "the Company") is pleased to announce that two sea containers have arrived at port in Fiji containing two drill rigs and other equipment intended for coincidental drill programs at the Company's Liwa Creek gold asset and its Korokayiu zinc/copper asset. The company is also pleased to report that Lloyd Gale, who will be in charge ...

  • Thunderstruck Raises over $500,000 Through Warrant Exercise and Welcomes Red Cloud as Strategic Advisor
    Newsfile

    Thunderstruck Raises over $500,000 Through Warrant Exercise and Welcomes Red Cloud as Strategic Advisor

    Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - July 23, 2020) -  Thunderstruck Resources Ltd. (TSXV: AWE) (OTC: THURF) ("Thunderstruck" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that 5,197,000 warrants have been exercised at $0.10, for total proceeds of $519,700.00. This represents a 93% rate of conversion with the remaining 7% now expired. This comes just a month after the company announced closing its $1,050,450 private placement to commence drilling at its Liwa Creek Gold ...

  • Thunderstruck Closes Oversubscribed Private Placement
    Newsfile

    Thunderstruck Closes Oversubscribed Private Placement

    Drilling for Gold to Commence at Liwa Creek Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - June 25, 2020) -  Thunderstruck Resources Ltd. (TSXV: AWE) (OTC: THURF) ("Thunderstruck" or "the Company") is pleased to announce that it has closed an oversubscribed non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of $1,050,450.00, with lead order from Palisade Goldcorp Ltd. "We are ecstatic to have raised the funds necessary to commence exploration and drilling on our primary Liwa gold asset," stated Thunderstruck ...