|Bid||0.00 x 500|
|Ask||0.00 x 100|
|Day's Range||802.41 - 832.67|
|52 Week Range||590.76 - 832.67|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||1.06|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||16.98|
|Earnings Date||Dec 4, 2018|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||805.47|
MEMPHIS, Tenn., Nov. 16, 2018 -- AutoZone, Inc. (NYSE:AZO) today announced that Mitch Major, currently Vice President, Commercial Support has been promoted to Senior Vice.
Acquisition of Ohlins to aid Tenneco (TEN) to progress in the areas of intelligent suspension, autonomous driving and mobility.
Johnson Controls (JCI) signs agreement to sell the power solutions business to Brookfield Business Partners. The expected closing date of the transaction is Jun 30, 2019.
MEMPHIS, Tenn., Nov. 13, 2018 -- AutoZone, Inc. (NYSE:AZO), the nation’s leading auto parts retailer and a leading distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories,.
Advance Auto Parts trounced earnings third-quarter estimates and raised full-year guidance. Advance Auto Parts gapped into a buy zone, with other auto parts retailers also acting well.
Today we’re going to take a look at the well-established AutoZone Inc (NYSE:AZO). The company’s stock saw a decent share price growth in the teens level on the NYSE over Read More...
AutoZone (AZO) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
According to the latest consensus compiled by Reuters, 52% of the 23 analysts covering Advance Auto Parts (AAP) gave its stock “buy” ratings. The remaining 48% of these analysts were recommending a “hold,” while no surveyed Wall Street analyst suggested a “sell.”
This could indicate that investors who seek to profit from falling equity prices are not currently targeting AZO. Please view the full legal disclaimer and methodology information on pages 2-3 of the full report.
In this series, we have looked at how Advance Auto Parts stock has outperformed the broader market and its direct peers in 2018 so far. These peers include O’Reilly Automotive (ORLY) and AutoZone (AZO). Thanks to the industrywide recovery in auto parts demand, AAP’s sales are expected to improve in the third quarter. Now, let’s move on by looking at analysts’ estimates for Advance Auto Parts’ profit margin for the third quarter.
For 2018, Magna (MGA) expects light-vehicle production in North America of around 17 million units, marking a decline from the previous anticipation of 17.2 million.
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE:AAP) has seen something not usually associated with the auto parts industry: growth. The auto parts giant has turned years of stagnation into double-digit profit growth. As a result, the AAP stock price has reached multi-year highs.
Strong sales growth in aftermarket and OEM business drives Westport Fuel's (WPRT) consolidated revenues in third-quarter 2018. However, adjusted net loss per share lags estimates.
The company also beat Wall Street analysts’ consensus revenue estimates of $2.27 billion. This was the first quarter that AAP reported positive YoY growth in its revenue after reporting YoY declines in the past three quarters. In the first quarter of this year, its sales went down by 0.6% YoY.
Autozone founder Pitt Hyde and his wife, Barbara, announced Thursday that they have committed to give another $5.2 million to the Memphis River Parks Partnership through the Hyde Family Foundation.
In the second quarter, Advance Auto Parts (AAP) reported adjusted EPS of $1.97, an increase of about 24.7% from the company’s adjusted EPS of $1.58 in the third quarter of 2017.
Lower sales volume in CNH Industrial's (CNHI) Commercial Vehicles and Powertrain segments results in a revenue miss in third-quarter 2018.
The second-largest auto parts retailer (XLY) by 2017 revenue, Advance Auto Parts (AAP), is scheduled to release its Q3 earnings on November 13 before the market opens. Before we begin exploring Wall Street analysts’ estimates for the company’s upcoming earnings, let’s take a quick look at its recent stock price movement.