|Bid||5.12 x 34100|
|Ask||5.36 x 36100|
|Day's Range||5.30 - 5.38|
|52 Week Range||4.62 - 6.78|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||0.84|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||7.45|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.73 (13.87%)|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
- U.S. is one of the largest contributors to greenhouse gas emissions (GHG), making its involvement in the fight against climate change a matter of critical importance. - Efforts outside the federal government could enable the U.S. to fulfill two-thirds of its commitment to reduce GHG emissions. HOUSTON, Aug. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- According to the publication released this week from BBVA Research, United States: Policy and Climate Change, the lack of a federal strategy to address climate change has not hindered the U.S. in achieving its commitment to reduce GHG emissions by 26% compared to levels in 2005.
HOUSTON, Aug. 27, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA USA Bancshares, Inc., a Sunbelt-based bank holding company announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, BBVA USA, has closed the sale of $600 million in aggregate principal amount of its 2.500 percent unsecured senior notes (Senior Notes). BBVA USA intends to use the proceeds of the offering for general corporate purposes and as a source of diversification of its funding base. Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, BBVA Securities Inc., BofA Securities, Inc., and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC acted as joint book running managers for the offering of the Senior Notes.
HOUSTON, Aug. 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- For the fourth consecutive year, the Houston Dynamo and BBVA in the USA rolled out their annual small business contest on August 20, beginning a new chapter in their focus to foster entrepreneurship in the Houston area. In a shift from the previous installments, which were generally targeted toward start-up businesses of any kind, the contest will now focus on Houston-area start-up businesses that need a financial boost in order to become digitally innovative.
HOUSTON, Aug. 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA and AEG, as part of its multi-year agreement, are jump starting the second round of BBVA Music Sessions starting on August 30 in Houston, celebrating the 183rd year since Houston was founded with a free concert in the heart of downtown.
HOUSTON , July 31, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Revenue: Total revenue increased 3 percent from a year ago. Growth was balanced as net interest income increased 3 percent and noninterest income increased 5 percent ...
- Game: The BBVA Classic was a soccer match between the Houston Dynamo and Club América that raised funds for local Houston nonprofits through a portion of ticket sales - Beneficiary: The Tejano Center ...
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., July 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Behavioral economics, the study of human behavior regarding decision making, is the latest field of study BBVA is using to improve customer experience and simplify banking for its customers. In 2017, the BBVA Group began forming teams to study how people make decisions and what obstacles prevent them from making good ones - particularly as it relates to their unique financial situation.
HOUSTON, July 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA and the Houston Dynamo held a soccer clinic today for 125 boys and girls ages 8 to 17 at the Tejano Center for Community Concerns, featuring Liga BBVA Club América Legend Pavel Pardo and Houston Dynamo Legend Arturo Alvarez. The clinic is part of the festivities leading up to the July 24 BBVA Classic which will pit the Dynamo against Club América at the newly-renamed BBVA Stadium as part of the inaugural Leagues Cup tournament.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., July 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Just months after announcing its plan to realign its global brand, BBVA USA introduced a newly updated Premium Checking account, intended to deliver on the bank's commitment to provide global products and services, an improved user experience, and solutions that help customers make better financial decisions. "We set out to simplify our Premium Checking account, making it easy for customers to know exactly what to expect," said David Bolocan, Executive Director of Consumer Segments and Deposit Products.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., July 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA USA was recognized by Kiplinger as its runner-up in the Best Banks for High-Net-Worth Families category for 2019. The Washington, D.C.-based publisher of business forecasts and personal finance advice cited BBVA's expansive wealth services, including its attractive relationship program and well-regarded private bank, and specifically noted its Premier Personal Banking program.
- Rate cuts expected in 3Q19: The Fed is preparing markets for likely rate cuts in the third quarter of 2019. HOUSTON, July 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- According to the latest Economic Outlook published this week by BBVA Research, GDP growth has decelerated in 2Q2019, but a rebound in consumption should support moderate growth rates in 2H2019. The unemployment rate held steady at 3.6 percent in May, and the labor force participation rate and unemployment-population ratio also remained unchanged at 62.8 percent and 60.6 percent respectively.
- Jesús Verdugo: Verdugo will serve as Head of Strategy and Portfolio Management, joining the team from his role as Global Head of Business Execution Group for Talent & Culture for BBVA Group in Madrid ...
HOUSTON, June 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA has been twice honored by Javelin Strategy & Research, with the independent research firm naming the bank's mobile banking app and online banking service as a leader in its 2019 Mobile and Online Banking Scorecards.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., June 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA, the University of Alabama at Birmingham and the Birmingham Legion FC will announce the new name of BBVA Field and unveil updated signage this Saturday before the June 22 match between the Legion and Hartford Athletic.
BILBAO, Spain, June 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The BBVA Foundation Frontiers of Knowledge Awards ceremony, hosted today at the Euskalduna Palace in Bilbao, recognized the work of 12 researchers across eight disciplines. The award recipients, including seven Americans, represent diverse fields of study including basic science, medicine and economics.
-- Class size increased nearly 20 percent over 2018: Nineteen social entrepreneurs will participate in the 2019 program, up from 16 in 2018. -- Social entrepreneurs benefit from education and mentorship: The program combines education and mentorship to help aspiring business owners to scale up their efforts and enhance their social impact. HOUSTON, June 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA has selected 19 social entrepreneurs from across the U.S. to participate in its BBVA Momentum accelerator program, designed to help participants enhance their operations to impact the lives of more people.
HOUSTON, June 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA, the Houston Dynamo and Dash, and key city leaders gathered at the newly-renamed BBVA Stadium on Thursday to unveil the iconic venue's new signage in a ceremonial press conference, marking a new beginning for an East End neighborhood staple.
HOUSTON, June 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass recently enhanced its slate of programs designed to help more people with homeownership, announcing that it is now offering additional closing cost assistance for low-to-moderate income (LMI) borrowers that qualify for FHA(1) or VA(2) home loans.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., May 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA USA today announced that it has named Kevin McMahon as its new U.S. Head of Engineering, where he will be responsible for the company's overall information technology strategy. A 13-year veteran of the bank in the US, McMahon will report directly to BBVA USA President and CEO Javier Rodríguez Soler and become a member of the bank's US Management Committee.
- Launchpad: Contest focused on Houston-area start-up businesses that needed a financial boost to become digitally innovative - Winner: Hamper is a 24/7 on-demand dry cleaning & laundry mobile app, offering ...
- Earnings: For the first quarter of 2019, BBVA Compass reports a net income of $141 million. - Community Investment: The BBVA Compass Foundation donates $1 million to the construction of Avenue Center, a mixed-use community resource center in north Houston. - Unified Brand: BBVA announces that it will launch a new logo and unify its brand across its footprint, with BBVA becoming the Group's name globally.
- Repeat recognition: This is the bank's second recognition by DiversityInc in three years. - Benefit to the bank: Recognition will help attract top talent to the bank. - Similar recognition: BBVA Compass previously earned a perfect score of 100 on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index, the nation's premier benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ work place equility, administered by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., May 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA celebrated the grand opening of its new local commercial banking headquarters office space last night, on the heels of a global rebrand. The new office space, located at 525 Okeechobee Blvd., Suite 1680, will house all local employees. "We're a small, but growing and dedicated team in West Palm Beach," said BBVA Compass Palm Beach and Broward Counties Market President Carlos Alvarez.
- Small Business Month: In observance of National Small Business Week, the bank will once again extend its recognition of small businesses throughout May - Offers: Special offers for small business clients ...
HOUSTON, May 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass RealTime ARP™ has been named the 2019 Innovator in Cash Management by Global Finance Magazine, as part of the publication's annual The Innovators 2019 awards. Launched last year, the industry-first RealTime ARP product automates the check reconciliation process for commercial clients and provides reporting capability for processing account data. "Our team worked diligently to ensure that we presented an innovative and convenient product for our commercial clients," said BBVA U.S. Director of Enterprise Client Solutions Gabriel Palafox.