|Bid||5.480 x 2900|
|Ask||5.490 x 28000|
|Day's Range||5.460 - 5.520|
|52 Week Range||5.450 - 9.540|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||0.78|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||7.61|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.46 (8.25%)|
|1y Target Est||7.58|
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
“Market volatility has picked up again over the past few weeks. Headlines highlight risks regarding interest rates, the Fed, China, house prices, auto sales, trade wars, and more. Uncertainty abounds. But doesn’t it always? I have no view on whether the recent volatility will continue for a while, or whether the market will be back […]
- Five finalists: Michelle Corson with On the Road Lending (Dallas), Gabriel Garcia with 400 Voices (Houston), Deidre Mathis with Wanderstay Hotels (Houston), Scott Bennett with Skratch (Dallas) and Helaine ...
, announced Mr Hijirida’s appointment to staff on Thursday. Mr Hijirida is a Chartered Financial Analyst with degrees in physics and computer science who has worked at Amazon since 2007 in businesses from payments to advertising.
- BBVA Group Executive Chairman Francisco González presented 'The Age of Perplexity' - the tenth installment of OpenMind's book series - at the Atlantic Council in Washington DC. - The OpenMind book series explores the profound transformation brought about by the digital revolution.
Bank investors seem to be spooked by Turkey, but they may be overreacting. That is one lesson you could draw from the share-price reactions to third-quarter results from two Spanish banks.
The figure is slightly down from the second quarter when BBVA Compass posted a profit of $184 million.
HOUSTON , Oct. 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Quarterly net income totals $175 million Net income up 34 percent from a year ago and 39 percent on a year-to-date basis Return on average assets and return on average ...
Spanish bank BBVA struck a more cautious approach to Turkey for this year and next and said it would need to set aside more money as a result of the worsening economic situation in its fourth-largest market. Comments made by BBVA executives on Turkey during a conference call on Tuesday drove shares 2 percent lower and overshadowed a strong set of underlying results in its top market of Mexico. BBVA, which owns just under 50 percent in Turkish Garanti , accounts for around 10 percent of its earnings.
The content of this article will benefit those of you who are starting to educate yourself about investing in the stock market and want to learn about the link between Read More...
Lending to women-owned businesses and Asian American business owners both increased for SBA funds in Houston.
HOUSTON, Oct. 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Wealth Solutions, Inc. (BWS) today announced the launch of its newest digital investment services product, SmartPath Digital Portfolios, a new digital advice solution designed to help investors achieve their financial goals. SmartPath Digital Portfolios—powered by BNY Mellon's Pershing—delivers an engaging user interface, along with a selection of managed account options, to provide an optimal advisory investment experience and help investment advisors achieve increased efficiencies and scale.
Spanish bank shares fell sharply on Thursday after the Supreme Court ruled banks must pay stamp duty on mortgage loans, potentially costing them billions of euros in compensation and raising pressure on their lending business. "The Supreme Court states that the person who must pay the stamp duty in the public deeds of loans with mortgage guarantees is the lender, not the one who receives the loan," the court said in a document. The Supreme court ruling, which overturned a previous ruling from earlier this year, is now final and could leave banks potentially exposed to additional legal provisions, analysts said.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Business Resource Group supports bank's Workplace Diversity and Inclusion initiatives - Impact felt across organization: Group leads to more engaged and empowered team members ...
One of Birmingham’s largest banks is launching a new business resource group focused on career advancement for women. BBVA Compass on Wednesday launched the Birmingham chapter of Women in Leadership, which supports the bank’s Workplace Diversity and Inclusion initiatives. “Business resource groups are valuable to companies, with studies showing that they lead to an increase in acquisition, promotion and retention in institutions that have used them,” said Chief Talent and Culture Executive Rosilyn Houston.
Javelin Strategy & Research has ranked BBVA Compass a leader in ease of use and customer service on their mobile app.
HOUSTON, Oct. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The BBVA Compass Mobile Banking App was named a leader in both the ease of use and the customer service categories in Javelin Strategy & Research's 2018 Mobile Banking Scorecard, marking the fifth consecutive year the app has been recognized as a leader in mobile banking by the independent research firm.
- Game: Houston Rockets faced off against the Memphis Grizzlies in Birmingham's first professional basketball game in 12 years. - Initiative: Exhibition match brought to area by BBVA Compass as part of its commitment to create opportunities. The high-profile sports experience, made possible through BBVA Compass' relationship with the Houston Rockets, was the first pro-basketball game played in Birmingham in 12 years.
Important news for shareholders and potential investors in Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BME:BBVA): The dividend payment of €0.081 per share will be distributed to shareholders on 10 October 2018, Read More...
- Ribbon Cutting: Featured many prominent figures in the Birmingham area, including city leaders, bank representatives, former basketball players, and current Houston Rockets players. - Preview: BBVA Compass Iron City Showdown takes place tomorrow, pitting the Houston Rockets against the Memphis Grizzlies at the BJCC. BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Oct. 1, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass hosted a star-studded ribbon cutting at public basketball courts near Legion Field today, featuring city leaders, bank representatives, former professional basketball players, and current Houston Rockets players.
MADRID—Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA will replace longtime executive chairman Francisco González at the end of the year, a planned succession heralding the end of the career of one of Spain’s highest-profile bankers. Carlos Torres, second in command at the bank, is expected to replace Mr. González as executive chairman at BBVA by Dec. 31, the bank said in a statement Wednesday. Mr. González has led BBVA since 2000, overseeing its expansion from a regional Spanish bank to the owner of Mexico’s largest lender, Bancomer, and a majority owner of Turkey’s Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS, as well as other banks around the world including Compass in the U.S.
With a €37.12b market capitalisation, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BME:BBVA) falls in the large, commercial bank category. A common risk large financial institutions face is credit risk, measured byRead More...