6.04 0.00 (0.00%)
After hours: 4:33PM EDT
|Bid||5.89 x 46000|
|Ask||6.05 x 28000|
|Day's Range||6.01 - 6.11|
|52 Week Range||4.99 - 8.18|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||0.70|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||8.41|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.73 (12.71%)|
|1y Target Est||7.58|
- Same name, new spin: BBVA will be the bank's name globally. - Consistency: Aim is to have global products and services as a result of BBVA´s one-time development process. - Updated brand mark: BBVA logo updated to convey transformation and digital future.
Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria Paraguay and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. This publication does not announce a credit rating action and is not an indication of whether or not a credit rating action is likely in the near future.
Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has today upgraded the rating of the senior notes in BBVA Consumo 9, FT. The rating action reflects an increase in credit enhancement and the revision of key collateral assumptions in combination with the end of the revolving period. The upgrade action is prompted by an increase in credit enhancement for the affected notes and the revision of key collateral assumptions, namely the default probability assumption, following the end of the revolving period.
Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has today affirmed all supported ratings of Banco Continental S.A.E.C.A., Banco Regional S.A.E.C.A. and Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria Paraguay S.A. (BBVA Paraguay), following the affirmation of these banks' baseline credit assessments (BCAs). The ratings that were affirmed include all three banks' local and foreign currency long and short term deposit and counterparty risk ratings as well as Banco Regional's senior unsecured foreign currency debt rating of Ba1.
- Workplace Equality: BBVA Compass earns a perfect score of 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2019 Corporate Equality Index. - Risk Management: BBVA Compass joins 11 other financial institutions to advance best practices for managing third-party risk in the financial services industry. - Financial Education: On the heels of a successful four-month pilot, BBVA Compass launches its full financial education program for 2019.
MCALLEN, Texas, April 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass has officially become the first Rio Grande Valley company to take the Lights Out RGV! pledge, which will include a reduction in lighting in corporate and larger area offices. The pledge is part of the Lights Out RGV! campaign designed to reduce light pollution that impedes annual bird migration in the Rio Grande Valley.
HOUSTON, April 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- In a press conference today, local nonprofit housing developer Avenue celebrated officially breaking ground on Avenue Center, a new mixed-use community resource center in Near Northside. Construction was kickstarted by a $1 million gift from the BBVA Compass Foundation, which will create opportunities for Avenue's comprehensive homebuyer education and counseling programs at Avenue Center. "We are delighted to commence construction on Avenue Center, a facility that will expand resident access to vital supportive services and help enhance the quality of life in Near Northside," said Mary Lawler, executive director at Avenue.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of BBVA Colombia S.A. New York, April 12, 2019 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of BBVA Colombia S.A. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers.
Rating Action: Moody's upgrades two Notes in two European Auto ABS transactions. Global Credit Research- 05 Apr 2019. Frankfurt am Main, April 05, 2019-- Moody's Investors Service has today upgraded the ...
Announcement: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of BBVA Compass Bancshares, Inc. New York, March 28, 2019 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of BBVA Compass Bancshares, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers.
In a frantic attempt to defend its currency, Turkey is burning through foreign exchange reserves so fast that at the current rate, it'll be flat broke by the end of next month. It was on that day that George Soros (Trades, Portfolio) infamously "broke the Bank of England" by heavily shorting the pound. The current situation with Turkey's currency is a bit different, but does create a few interesting investment opportunities in the short term.
- Perfect score: BBVA Compass earned a perfect score of 100 on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index (CEI). - Two consecutive years: This year marks the second consecutive year BBVA Compass has earned a perfect CEI score. HOUSTON, March 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass received a perfect score of 100 on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), the nation's premier benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) workplace equality, administered by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation. The bank joins the ranks of over 570 major U.S. businesses that also earned top marks this year.
It is already common knowledge that individual investors do not usually have the necessary resources and abilities to properly research an investment opportunity. As a result, most investors pick their illusory “winners” by making a superficial analysis and research that leads to poor performance on aggregate. Since stock returns aren't usually symmetrically distributed and index […]
The latest earnings update Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. (BME:BBVA) released in December 2018 indicated that the company benefited from a sizeable tailwind, leading to a high double-digit earnings growthRead More...
BBVA's inquiry into allegations of spying involving Spain's second biggest bank could take several months to conclude, its executive chairman said on Friday as he sought to soothe concerns among retail investors. Carlos Torres told shareholders in Bilbao that BBVA will cooperate with judicial authorities on the case and thanked his predecessor Francisco Gonzalez for stepping down as honorary chairman while awaiting the results of an internal investigation being carried out by auditors PwC.
- Aggressive goals for 2019: BBVA Compass has committed to providing financial education to 10,000 low- to moderate-income adults this year, led by its bank subject-matter expert employee volunteers. HOUSTON, March 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass launched its full financial education program for 2019 last week, on the heels of a successful four-month pilot program which wrapped in December, aiming to reach approximately 7,000 more people during its first full year in existence. The BBVA Compass Center for Financial Education Community Partner Program, which was the centerpiece of the bank's Financial Education Summit in Houston this past week, is designed to provide financial education workshops through partnerships with local nonprofit organizations in the bank's footprint.
HOUSTON, March 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- For the second time within a month, GOBankingRates has recognized BBVA Compass, this time highlighting its second chance checking account as one of the top in the U.S. The list includes 16 banks across the country, with BBVA Compass being the second largest bank recognized in terms of assets.
Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has today upgraded the ratings of seven tranches and affirmed nine tranches in four Spanish ABS-SME deals. Moody's reduced its DP on current balance to 17% from 18.5% on FONCAIXA FTGENCAT 5, FTA to reflect better than expected performance.
- Entrepreneurship: BBVA Compass announced three opportunities for small businesses to garner funding. - Recognitions: BBVA Compass earned recognition from Global Finance magazine, AVA Digital Awards and GoBankingRates.com. HOUSTON, March 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- In February, BBVA Compass announced three opportunities for entrepreneurs to garner support and funding, including the launch of its annual small business competition with the Houston Rockets, an entrepreneurial contest with The Business Journals and the third edition of its accelerator program for social entrepreneurs.
HOUSTON, March 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Momentum 2019 is coming to cities across the bank's footprint for a series of informational sessions on its small business program for social entrepreneurs.
ORANGE COUNTY, Calif., March 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass has named banking industry veteran James Ligman as its Orange County City President, bolstering the bank's California presence by promoting from within. Ligman has been in the industry for more than two decades and will be tasked with managing the bank's commercial and Global Wealth operations in the Orange County area.
- Recognition: The award from the Colorado Bankers Association recognizes exceptional work in community banking. - Colorado CEO: Wykstra has been in his position since 2016, bringing over 30 years of experience. - Association: The CBA determined winners through peer nominations and a collaborative board decision.