|Bid||5.54 x 41800|
|Ask||5.74 x 21500|
|Day's Range||5.63 - 5.68|
|52 Week Range||4.99 - 7.50|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||0.76|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||7.88|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.73 (11.96%)|
|1y Target Est||7.58|
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., May 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA USA today announced that it has named Kevin McMahon as its new U.S. Head of Engineering, where he will be responsible for the company's overall information technology strategy. A 13-year veteran of the bank in the US, McMahon will report directly to BBVA USA President and CEO Javier Rodríguez Soler and become a member of the bank's US Management Committee.
Moody's de México, S.A. de C.V. (Moody's) has today assigned long-term local currency senior unsecured debt ratings of Aaa.mx in Mexican national scale and A3 in the global scale to BBVA Bancomer, S.A.'s two proposed issuances of certificados bursátiles bancarios (cebures). BACOMER 19 will have a maturity of three years and BACOMER 19-2 will have a maturity of eight years.
The main aim of stock picking is to find the market-beating stocks. But the main game is to find enough winners to...
- Launchpad: Contest focused on Houston-area start-up businesses that needed a financial boost to become digitally innovative - Winner: Hamper is a 24/7 on-demand dry cleaning & laundry mobile app, offering ...
- Earnings: For the first quarter of 2019, BBVA Compass reports a net income of $141 million. - Community Investment: The BBVA Compass Foundation donates $1 million to the construction of Avenue Center, a mixed-use community resource center in north Houston. - Unified Brand: BBVA announces that it will launch a new logo and unify its brand across its footprint, with BBVA becoming the Group's name globally.
- Repeat recognition: This is the bank's second recognition by DiversityInc in three years. - Benefit to the bank: Recognition will help attract top talent to the bank. - Similar recognition: BBVA Compass previously earned a perfect score of 100 on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index, the nation's premier benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ work place equility, administered by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., May 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA celebrated the grand opening of its new local commercial banking headquarters office space last night, on the heels of a global rebrand. The new office space, located at 525 Okeechobee Blvd., Suite 1680, will house all local employees. "We're a small, but growing and dedicated team in West Palm Beach," said BBVA Compass Palm Beach and Broward Counties Market President Carlos Alvarez.
- Small Business Month: In observance of National Small Business Week, the bank will once again extend its recognition of small businesses throughout May - Offers: Special offers for small business clients ...
HOUSTON, May 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass RealTime ARP™ has been named the 2019 Innovator in Cash Management by Global Finance Magazine, as part of the publication's annual The Innovators 2019 awards. Launched last year, the industry-first RealTime ARP product automates the check reconciliation process for commercial clients and provides reporting capability for processing account data. "Our team worked diligently to ensure that we presented an innovative and convenient product for our commercial clients," said BBVA U.S. Director of Enterprise Client Solutions Gabriel Palafox.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Turkiye Garanti Bankasi A.S. London, 30 April 2019 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Turkiye Garanti Bankasi A.S. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers.
BBVA on Monday reported a 10 percent drop in first-quarter net profit, which was hit by extraordinary impairments in the United States due to slower growth expectations, and a sluggish performance in Spain and Turkey. Net profit totalled 1.16 billion euros (1.00 billion pounds) for January-March, just above an average forecast of 1.15 billion euros in a Reuters poll of analysts. Like domestic rival Santander, BBVA makes most of its profit overseas, a model that helped it withstand two recessions at home in recent years.
HOUSTON , April 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Net income for the quarter totaled $141 million Net income declined 32 percent from a year ago as an increase in operating income 1 was offset by higher provision ...
In December 2018, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. (BME:BBVA) released its earnings update. Generally, analyst consensus outlook appear bear...
- Same name, new spin: BBVA will be the bank's name globally. - Consistency: Aim is to have global products and services as a result of BBVA´s one-time development process. - Updated brand mark: BBVA logo updated to convey transformation and digital future.
Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria Paraguay and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. This publication does not announce a credit rating action and is not an indication of whether or not a credit rating action is likely in the near future.
Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has today upgraded the rating of the senior notes in BBVA Consumo 9, FT. The rating action reflects an increase in credit enhancement and the revision of key collateral assumptions in combination with the end of the revolving period. The upgrade action is prompted by an increase in credit enhancement for the affected notes and the revision of key collateral assumptions, namely the default probability assumption, following the end of the revolving period.
Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has today affirmed all supported ratings of Banco Continental S.A.E.C.A., Banco Regional S.A.E.C.A. and Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria Paraguay S.A. (BBVA Paraguay), following the affirmation of these banks' baseline credit assessments (BCAs). The ratings that were affirmed include all three banks' local and foreign currency long and short term deposit and counterparty risk ratings as well as Banco Regional's senior unsecured foreign currency debt rating of Ba1.
- Workplace Equality: BBVA Compass earns a perfect score of 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2019 Corporate Equality Index. - Risk Management: BBVA Compass joins 11 other financial institutions to advance best practices for managing third-party risk in the financial services industry. - Financial Education: On the heels of a successful four-month pilot, BBVA Compass launches its full financial education program for 2019.
MCALLEN, Texas, April 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass has officially become the first Rio Grande Valley company to take the Lights Out RGV! pledge, which will include a reduction in lighting in corporate and larger area offices. The pledge is part of the Lights Out RGV! campaign designed to reduce light pollution that impedes annual bird migration in the Rio Grande Valley.
HOUSTON, April 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- In a press conference today, local nonprofit housing developer Avenue celebrated officially breaking ground on Avenue Center, a new mixed-use community resource center in Near Northside. Construction was kickstarted by a $1 million gift from the BBVA Compass Foundation, which will create opportunities for Avenue's comprehensive homebuyer education and counseling programs at Avenue Center. "We are delighted to commence construction on Avenue Center, a facility that will expand resident access to vital supportive services and help enhance the quality of life in Near Northside," said Mary Lawler, executive director at Avenue.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of BBVA Colombia S.A. New York, April 12, 2019 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of BBVA Colombia S.A. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers.
Rating Action: Moody's upgrades two Notes in two European Auto ABS transactions. Global Credit Research- 05 Apr 2019. Frankfurt am Main, April 05, 2019-- Moody's Investors Service has today upgraded the ...