Skip to Navigation
Skip to Main Content
Skip to Related Content
to view your mail
Yahoo Finance Plus
U.S. markets open in 32 minutes
Russell 2000 Futures
Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY)
NYSE - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
At close: 04:00PM EDT
2,620 reactions on $BBY conversation
Sign in to post a message.
I lost most of my trades lately I was lucky to come across Grey grateful for how much he had helped me recover all that I have lost, I've only proceed with progress. @contact him via Wh**atsApp +1 (469) 905‑1289 with the trading strategy given to me by Mr Greywayne
His methods are top notch and profitable and He can be contacted easily on te~le-gram~~greywayne2
Hi, can you give me your opinion on why BBY is down. Is it because investors are afraid BBY won't do well in a recession? It has a great PE and has a great dividend growth rate of 20% per year. Looking to start a position...
What else is in store?
57 or whatever the March 2020 crash price! Have your money ready !
Ouch so glad I got out.
Every stock up about 10% today, yet this one is down ???
Waiting for a 4.5% yield
On CNBC Mad Money tonight, Jimmy Chill sat down with Corie Barry (CEO of BBY) in one of the NY stores.
1) She started off by stressing the "purpose" of BBY. Why do they exist? They enrich lives thru technologies. Employees do their job because they want to help the customer accomplish their goal
2) Among the lowest turnover among any retailer
3) Cramer asked Barry to respond to the naysayers who say that BBY benefitted from the pandemic (i.e., people working from home), but now that's over. Barry response: permanent behavior changes. 4x as much streaming content as there was pre-pandemic. Hybrid is the new normal, and so BBY can benefit from selling products into the home office as well as the company office, as technology upgrades occur
4) Membership in Totaltech - $199/yr - covers everything. All the technology in the home whether it's purchased from BBY or not
5) Cramer asked about higher gas prices, inflation - what does it mean for BBY? Barry talked about housing market being strong despite higher interest rates. She expects this year to be softer, esp. the first half.
6) She rattled some of the accomplishments ... over 2 years, added $8B to the top line and expanded margins incredibly. Grown EPS by 62%. Well ahead of the targets set for 2025. So even a slight step back in 2022 is still way ahead of where you thought you were going to be.
7) Upgrade cycles are being shortened in computing and home theater.
8) Re. supply chain challenges ... deepened vendor relationships and partner relationships. "The team has really navigated beautifully"
9) Consumer health care products ... large quantity of products (e.g., connected fitness).
10) Cramer finished by saying "great balance sheet, great dividend, great sales, great CEO"
Here's my $0.02: She came across as very articulate, knowledgeable and passionate about BBY. Did not hesitate at all when answering the questions, almost as if she knew what the questions would be. The toughest question was about business slowing down in 2022, and she navigated around that very well. I have no position in BBY, and as a result of this interview, plan on taking a closer look.
All I can say is that Best Buy did not fulfill everything on a sales agreement with me from December 6, 2021. I will not shop with Best Buy anymore as long as I shall live. And I was a dedicated shopper with them for 20- 25 years. I brought it to their attention at least 4 times, and gave up up.
How does a company have $51B+ in revenue but a market cap of less than half of that ($22B)? What??
Does anyone remember Fry's electronics? They had a similar business model and went bankrupt. Why is Best Buy thriving where Fry's failed?
Trading and investing literally has to do with determination,consistency and having a mindset to never give up is key. Just like a battle or war, we take loss in our stride and continue to fight. Never give up, never get too comfortable and you'll be surprised by the outcome. Forex trading remains the best.
Best Buy Co., Inc.
The challenges are also strengthening $BBY $VENA
MASSIVE order are coming in at the close, huge volume. Large institutions on the move again🤑🚀☀️
The one thing i don't understand, for such a large company this is very little discussion on this board. Why is that? Honest question
Consumer discretionary spending down, inflation up, market over-reaction
Best Buy Co., Inc.
Just step by step $BBY $VENA
Buying opportunity! Keep loading
next amzn lows
Back to precovid price !
Goldman Sachs pushed staff to return to the office. Now the Wall Street bank is giving executives unlimited time off
Retirees opt into cruise ship living
Yahoo Finance Video
When your neighbor asks: 'Has the stock market bottomed yet?'
© 2022 Yahoo. All rights reserved.
About Our Ads