Who says BCOV isn't poised for potentially massive upward movement? This is so frustrating trying to find trade ideas. I've subscribed to some email newsletters which helps me with new stock ideas. https://activepennystocks1.blogspot.com is the one i like best.
BCOV has just seen the last of the selling. Looks like a potential push higher is in store. awe.some*sto-cks recently alerted this company i think. google them.
Are you sick of getting blasted every day by the sloppy markets. Make sure you sign up to the dork now so you can stop the pain. Details at the-stockdork .
MICROCAP SPECIAL ALERT – BioLargo’s (BLGO) Surprise Acquisition of ENTIRE World Class Engineering Team from Fortune 500 CB&I Environmental & Infrastructure, Inc. Combined with New Financing Signals STRONG BUY as AOS Disruptive Water Treatment System Now Ready for $860 Billion Market
BLGO COMMERCIAL REVENUES ARE STARTING NOW AND STRONGLY POSITIONED TO EXPLODE FOR YEARS TO COME
Follow this chain of facts to understand the powerful investment implications:
1. BLGO developed and owns the breakthrough AOS Water Treatment system that was just unveiled at the University of Alberta. The AOS is validated by many leading experts as the biggest breakthrough in water treatment in history
2. The AOS system was validated by 1,600 studies and by the world’s largest water engineering company to disinfect and to also remove toxic contaminants better, faster and cheaper than all technologies
3. Over 35 government grants support the AOS system
4. After 10 years of development, the AOS system is now commercially ready for engineering to tailor and build it for user’s specific needs
5. BLGO just acquired THE ENTIRE ENGINEERING INNOVATION TEAM THAT CREATED GIANT REVENUES FOR CB&I and now creates instant big revenues for BLGO
6. The new engineering team brings substantial new business on day 1
7. BLGO’S new Engineering and Science Division has powerful established business relationships with giant users for the AOS
8. BLGO’s new Engineering & Science Division from CB&I is strongly incentivized to generate big and profitable revenues
9. BLGO hired Dr Shan Yong as head of BD for the AOS. Dr Yong has long established relationships with Veolia and the world’s largest water companies
10. BLGO just closed a finance commitment for $10 million with Lincoln Park Capital
11. BLGO Clyra Medical division within days of filing 510k for novel low cost, best in class wound care products in a $10 billion market
12. Clyra wound care products kill even resistant microbials (ESKAPE PATHOGENS) and promote healing
13. 510k is a 90-day process
14. Tanya Rhodes was head of wound care product development at giant Smith & Nephew
15. Tanya Rhodes is now spearheading Clyra’s disruptive product entry into $10 billion market
16. Several more proprietary blockbuster and disruptive wound care products are in pipeline
17. CupriDyne industrial air treatment odor control is being sold now and is quickly being adopted by major companies
18. 3 of the top 10 waste management companies have already signed National Purchasing Agreements and sales are increasing rapidly
19. Word on the street is that CupiDyne is going to take over odor control
20. CupriDyne sales potential is billions per year
21. BLGO is destined to achieve enormous revenues and multi-billion dollar market cap in near term with major prolonged growth for years to come.
BioLargo Acquires World-Class Engineering Team to Form a New Engineering Services Subsidiary and Enters into Common Stock Purchase Agreement for Up to $10 Million with Lincoln Park Capital
Westminster, CA, Sept. 11, 2017-- BioLargo, Inc., a sustainable science and technology company that delivers practical solutions for clean water, clean air and advanced wound care, announced today it finalized ...
If we are to go off the RSI then you could argue that a pull back next day or so could occur on BCOV before rallying up. check out awe-som_sto-cks, its a pretty reliable service. of course you have to do your own due diligence, but they generally point you in the right direction.
LOL, BCOV goes up when everything else goes down. It's becoming like a weird stepchild.
www.PennySt0ckl0l.org is one of the best “alerts” services I have found. Just sign up and watch from the sidelines, you will see!
The scenarios are quite interesting at current levels for BCOV. This is so frustrating trying to find trade ideas. I've subscribed to some email newsletters which helps me with new stock ideas. awe*some*stock*s is the one i like best.
Mendels is gone. Fienberg is leading the charge. My faith is restored. Might actually buy some now after it goes down on the most important news - another less than exciting quarter and growing losses. They picked a great guy to take over anyway.
This stock is a dog. I'm done with it. This is a SaaS company. They don't have an on premise product. It is mind boggling that as customers move to the cloud they have zero ability to show organic sales growth. CRM is at 25% YOY growth and their market is significantly more saturated and competitive. How can a SaaS company in 2017 not show any organic sales growth? Take out the overages and revenues are flat. I'm willing to sit buy and watch companies not make money (CRM, WDAY, BL etc..) if they show consistent revenue growth.
As far as a suitor is concerned, what are they buying? What's under the covers? CDN is outsourced, IaaS is outsourced so a suitor would be buying the video encoding technology that sits on top of a bunch of third party IP. Oracle, IBM, SAP, Adobe aren't going to buy this company. That leaves a content provider. It's a lot cheaper for Disney pay their subscription than buy this company.
This is a $3 stock until the company can show organic sales growth like every other SaaS company is doing.
BCOV, looks to be overvalued at this price Not sure how awesome*stocks finds all these incredible trade ideas but im happy.
Do you think this thing is done selling? Showing us a buy signal now on BCOV? Yo you should really check out awe*some*stocks, they seem on point with their stocks.